💤Fantasy Winners!

❤1ST PLACE!

Title of The Book: A Timely
Knight
Author: DaveNite27

Title (10/10):
Everything is perfect about it. It's unique, it's short, it's catchy.

Blurb/Synopsis (9/10):
The grammar is impeccable, and it gives a fair idea of the story.

Cover (10/10):
It's simplistic and aesthetic. Good job on having it clam with the mood of the story.

Cast/Character Aesthetics/Prologue (10/10):
N/A

Plot (14/15):
Well written, with a vivid imagery only this conjured. The story runs at a steady pace.

Character/Character Development (15/15):
The character names are uncliche and realistic enough. They are well rounded characters as well, no Mary Sue-Gary Stu -ish people. Not merely plot devices, and very not two-dimensional.

Originality (10/10):
Haven't seen anything quite like this yet! I like the concept.

Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation (19/20):

Rating (5/5) stars: It impressed me a lot, and the writer has done a kudos-worthy job of good visuals and being in the character's head. Highly recommended.

Total: (97/100)+(5/5 stars)

💙2ND PLACE!

Title of The Book: €$OT€®!¢ B€@¢ON
Author: yaris052018

Title (10/10):
The symbols used makes it seem tantalizing and is a great first impression.

Blurb/Synopsis (9/10):
It captures the same energy as the cover , and is pretty and intriguing.

Cover (9/10):
The shades are bright and are a good touch. Typography and others are great as well.

Cast/Character Aesthetics/Prologue (8/10):
Pretty good and captivating. The fabric of the story felt off a few times, but overall it's pleasant.

Plot (13/15):
The plot is pretty well-paced and neat.

Character/Character Development (13.5/15): Amazing! (Plus the fact that their middle names are .. 🌙.. and .. 💫.. hehe)

Originality (9/10):
I've not seen many books like this before. The story also maintains its own pace and each para has its own slice of spice, which makes this book an interesting read!

Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation (17/20):
The grammar portion is great as far as I've sen, but the italics everywhere make it kind of hard to read. I can't complain though, because it seems just your style of writing. There are a few unnecessary punctuation marks thrown around.

Rating (5/5) stars:
Overall a great read, captivating and enjoyable. Definitely recommended.

Total: (88.5/100) + (5/5 stars)

💛3RD PLACE!

Title of The Book: Except Him
Author: nive1403

Title (6/10):
The title is pretty good and goes with the blurb, but it's just barely enough to catch one's attention at first glance.

Blurb/Synopsis (7/10):
The first few chapters are from Clara's POV, yet the blurb is from Roshan's. This is disconcerting, I was very confused when the first narrator gave off female vibes. Do mention the POV change somewhere around the book.

Cover (4/10):
I'm going to be harsh here. It isn't enough! The contrast between the background and font is okay. But the typography doesn't suit the mood of the story, nor the blurb, at all. Not to mention the big bold watermark on it. It looks plain old boring, basically. Changing it ASAP would be heaps better.

Cast/Character Aesthetics/Prologue (10/10):
N/A

Plot (7/15):
It's just the post-apocalyptic world story with two protagonists saving the day. Not very interesting now. Also, the pace of the story (in the beginning at least) is very slow, as the first two chapters could've easily been one longer part. The chapter names looked interesting, but proper punctuation and capitalisation would make it lots, lots more attractive. Or do all of them lowercase. The irregular punctuation hurt my brain. The narrative style could use some work, too.

Character/Character Development (7/15):
I'm sorry, but the blurb said that Roshan is the jerk-ish person, but to me Clara comes off as rather obnoxious, nothing like the "good person who always thinks about others" as supposed.

Originality (4/10):
Again, it's the post-apocalyptic world trope. With a good girl and a bad boy. The bad boy infatuated with the good girl. It's already kind of cliché.

Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation (15/20): Nothing's majorly wrong with the grammar portion, except poor vocabulary. There's repeating words, which is a bad taste in mouth, and too many pronouns, plus it's missing commas in some places.

Rating (2/5) stars: Unfortunately this book can't give reader satisfaction just yet, but if polished properly, it could end up being a thoroughly enjoyable book.

Total: (60/100) + (2/5 stars)

~

Congratulations Fantasy winners! Please pm Purrr121 to receive your prizes!♡