𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Once a cheater always a cheater.

3rd person POV

"You were getting ready for Oikawa's game, being his girlfriend and all. He made sure to invite you along."

pick your outfit

outfit 1

outfit 2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

outfit 2

"Perfect," you murmured, admiring your reflection in the mirror

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Perfect," you murmured, admiring your reflection in the mirror. After grabbing your keys, you head out the door and into a waiting cab. As you settle in, you plug in your earphones and request, "To Aobajohsai High, please," to the cab driver.

Leaning back, you gaze out the window, quietly taking in the passing scenery until sleep sneaks up on you. You're jolted awake by the cab driver gently shaking your shoulder. Blinking, you realize you've arrived at your destination.

Fumbling for your bag, you fish out the fare and hand it to the driver with a murmured "ありがとうございました (Thank you)." With a polite bow, you exit the cab and stride purposefully towards the gymnasium.

"You silently opened the gym door and slipped inside. Glancing around, you searched for Oikawa, but he was nowhere to be found. Spotting Iwaizumi in the bleachers, you made your way over to him to inquire about Oikawa's whereabouts. 'Hey, Iwa-chan, where's Toru?' you asked. Iwaizumi looked at you, clearly puzzled. 'I thought you were with Trashykawa?' he said, causing you to lift an eyebrow. 'I just arrived here,' you replied. 'He mentioned earlier that he was heading to the rooftop with you for some alone time,' Iwaizumi explained. Shocked, you didn't hesitate; you bolted out of the gym, with Iwaizumi trailing behind.

Reaching the rooftop, you froze in disbelief at the sight before you: Oikawa kissing another girl. Your heart shattered into a million pieces. As footsteps approached, you turned to find Iwaizumi. 'Y/N, why did you suddenly—' Iwaizumi's eyes widened as he noticed your devastated expression. 'Y/N, are you okay?' he asked, his tone filled with concern, prompting Oikawa to glance in their direction, his own expression mirroring the shock evident on your face."

"Y/N!?" Oikawa's voice sliced through the tension. Without a second thought, you strode up to him, your hand connecting with his cheek in a sharp slap. "How could you do this to me, Toru!?" The words erupted from your lips, mingling with tears cascading down your cheeks. "I gave you a second chance, believing you could change. But I was dead wrong. Why, Toru? Am I not enough? Am I not pretty?" Each accusation cut deeper as the pain seared through you. "You cheated on me twice, Toru. I made a terrible mistake taking you back. I wish I'd never met you. Save your pathetic excuses; I won't fall for them again. I'm done with your bullshit. Goodbye and fuck you," you spat out, venom coating every word.

With that, you turned on your heel and bolted from the building, heedless of your destination or the world around you. You ran until your breath came in ragged gasps, until your vision blurred and darkness consumed you. In that fleeting moment before unconsciousness claimed you, a distant voice called out your name...

______________________________________
Thank you for all the love and support for this chapter! i'm considering making a part 2 , what do you guys think?

______________________________________Thank you for all the love and support for this chapter! i'm considering making a part 2 , what do you guys think?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here is a Picture of Some Haikyuu stage actors! Sugawara,kageyama, Tsukishima,kenma,hinata,nishinoya,yams and Oikawa!!♥️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें