rock war

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"no, we gotta go through the alleyway." stanley explained, his voice coming from afar.

it was the next day and bev had called them over to see if they could see her new cherry red walls.

"the alley takes way too long." eddie argued."no, the alley is so much faster."

heraing their voices, bev got up and ran up to the railing.

"the alley is more dangerous and it's disgusting." eddie explained.

"how is it more dangerous?" stan scoffed.

bev got rid of her cigarette and ushered ocean to follow her. with a sigh, the brunette got up and they made their way down the stairs.

"it smells like piss and it's gross. just take the side streets for once." eddie voiced.

"oh, my god." stan groaned, "the side streets are the same. they smell like piss and shit."

"everything seems to smell like piss n shit to you guys." richie snorted.

"okay, okay." eddie caved in." can you just tell me what she said exactly?"

"she didn't say anything. she just said that you guys need to hurry over."

"she didn't say anything?" eddie quizzed, "okay. okay."

"you made it." bev sighed in relief as the boys placed their bikes down. "i-i need to show you something,"

"what is it?"

"more than we saw at the quarry?" richie retorted while pushing his glasses up.

"shut up! just shut up, richie." eddie grumbled as he saw his sister perched on the steps.

"my dad will kill me if he finds out that i had boys in the apartment," beverly explained.

"w-w-w-w-we'll leave a lookout." bill suggested, "richie, just s-s-s-stay here."

"woah, woah, woah," richie said while raising his eyebrow as they walked off, "what if her dad comes back?"

"do what you always do." stan smirked, "start talking."

ocean forced out a laugh, all eyes going to her as she sat on the metal stairs.

"it is a gift." richie yelled back as everyone ran up the stairs.

"a bad gift!" ocean told him.

"come over here." richie ordered and the girl stalked over to him.

he slowly pulled her into a hug when she reached him.

"you alright mrs toizer?" richie asked.

"mmm, just shocked i guess." ocean responded, not correcting him for the nickname, "and quite tired."