𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

Почніть із самого початку

Elle guessed from what she had heard that this was Dumbledore. At the front of the hall also sat a small wooden stool, on this stool sat an old shabby hat, Elle remembered what Angelina had mentioned about the hat that could read your mind.

✰✰✰

The kids now stood at the front of the hall behind McGonagall looking out over the rest of the students. Elle looked at the ties they were wearing in order to see which house was which.

"The sorting ceremony shall begin, we will start not with a first year student this year but instead a student starting third year, I hope that all will welcome her despite her late coming"

"LUPIN, ELEANOR" McGonagall called out, she jumped in surprise and noticed that all eyes were now on her. She walked as confidently as she could over to the stool and allowed McGonagall to drop the hat onto her head, it slid slightly down her forehead but not too much.

"Ahhh a Lupin... I've seen your kind before... full of wisdom and creativity points me to Ravenclaw however... there is something else that can be seen"

Elle listened closely to the deep voice that seemed to be speaking directly to her brain, it sounded weird but she clung to every world. Inside her mind the one thing she could think of were the people she'd already know. Angelina, Alicia, Fred and George who were all in Gryffindor house, secretly she prayed that she'd be put alongside them since McGonagall had mentioned that your house was like your family.

"I hear your thoughts... I see your daring and your bravery... ahh it all makes sense to me now you'll be in...
GRYFFINDOR

A cheer erupted from one of the tables, Elle turned to McGonagall who was smiling proudly, she took the hat off Elle's head and beckoned her to go to the Gryffindor table.

Elle walked towards them and immediately spotted the fiery heads of Fred and George who were clapping louder than the rest. She squeezed in between them and sat down comfortably,

"We knew you'd be Gryffindor" they beamed happily, Elle noticed that Angelina and Alicia we're sitting opposite her and she grinned at them relived that she'd been placed in the same house as her new friends.

The sorting ceremony continued, Gryffindor gained a few more students including Hermione.

"That's Harry Potter" a wave of whispers washed over the room as the cheering grew quiet. On the stool now sat a young boy with pale skin, green eyes and floppy black hair which covered his forehead. He also wore a pair of broken circular glasses.

"Who's he?" Elle whispered to Fred who turned in surprise,

"That's Harry Potter" he replied,

"The dark lord tried to kill him when he was a baby but he survived and now the dark lords never been seen since" George whispered from behind,

"The dark lord?" Elle turned to George in surprise,

"You really are behind" he scoffed. The three of them turned back to the front of the hall as the sorting hat sat on the raven haired boys head and pondered to itself. Eventually it yelled out,

GRYFFINDOR.

The twins leapt up and cheered followed by the rest of the table, Elle joined them as the boy walked over and sat at the table not far along for where she was.

"Weasley, Ron" McGonagall called,

"Your brother I'm guessing" Elle muttered,

"One of them yeah... he better get into Gryffindor... pretty much everyone in our family belongs in this house" Fred whispered,