Chapter Eight

2nd Person POV

It had been a day already since you landed in Houston Texas, your grandma being the one who picked you up from the airport. She excitedly drove you to her home, you both spending every minute together until you had to go to bed due to you fighting to stay awake. You both really missed spending time with each other. It had been at least 3 years since the last time you both were even in the same room together. Sure, you both called and texted each other, but you still had so much to talk about and catch up on.

Though, she was really curious about your relationship status, wondering if you had finally dated someone for the first time or not. You laughed and said you hadn't found the right person yet. Though, you also told her it was kinda complicated. You tried to keep your cheeks from turning red some, failing to do so. She gave you a side look with a smirk, raising her eyebrows while doing so. You knew now that she wasn't going to leave you alone after the answer you gave her and the reaction that came with it.

You slowly opened your eyes, quickly squinting and using your hand to block the bright morning sunlight that has nearly entered the entire bedroom. You slowly got used to the sunlight and removed your hand and stopped squinting some. You stared up at the ceiling for a while before sitting up and groaning. You then grabbed your phone that was sitting on the night stand right beside the bed and turned it on.

You looked at the time, seeing it was 9:16 AM. 'Quite earlier than usual', you had thought to yourself. Though, you did go to sleep earlier than usual. Mainly because you did wake up at 4 AM yesterday. You weren't mad though due to the fact that you didn't feel tired at all.

You unlocked your phone and checked your social medias. Your routine was to look or pass through everyone's Instagram stories and then go on Twitter and look at your timeline, liking posts from people you followed. Once done with that, you decided to text the one and only, Sapnap the man himself.

You went into your phone messages and tapped on Sapnap's since he gave you his phone number.

Good morningggg

Heyy morning

Youre up real early. Whats up?

Went to sleep earlier than usual
last night because of how early
my flight was yesterday

Ohhh I see

Make sure to send me pics
of the sky n stuff :)

Will do

I'm gonna get up now

Bye samsung refridgerator

:)

Bye Y/N/N

You turned off your phone and set it down on the spot of the bed beside you. You then got up and grabbed some clothes, your hairbrush, and other necessities that you needed and walked to the bathroom. You took a shower and did the rest of your normal morning routine before exiting out of the bathroom and going back into your room. You put some things back into your suitcase and grab your phone that was on the bed before exiting out of the bedroom. You go out into the living room, being greeted by your grandma as you sit down next to her.

"Good morning, Y/N. I bet you slept well after waking up at 4 AM for your flight." Your grandma says while glancing over at you a few times as she's looking at something on her phone.

"Yeah, I did. Heck, I don't even remember falling asleep. Though, waking up early was worth it because I got to see you." You smile at your grandma before getting a notification on your phone. You look down at your phone before hearing your grandma speak again.

"Who could that be? The person who's making your relationship status complicated?" She smirks at you before saying she's kidding.

You smile at her and shake your head before grabbing your phone that was resting in your lap and turning the screen on, unlocking your phone and checking the notification. It seems to have been a message from someone. Though, it was just from anyone. It was from your BFF, Zak.

Hey. Since you are here in
Texas, eanna meet up?
We dont have to if you
Dont want to. Itd be
Awesome if we did
Thoigh.

Oh, yeah. That would be sick.
When do you wanna meet
up???

When are u free??

Uhhh how about tomorrow?
You good wwith that?

A okay with that. Just
Prepare for chaos
Lmao

Will do.
Gtg for now baiii

Baiiiii

You turn off your phone and get up, heading to your bedroom. But not before you tell your grandma your plans.

"I'm gonna head to the mall for a little bit, if thats okay with you."  You say while looking back at your grandma.

"Go ahead. Just be safe and aware of your surroundings. Okay?" She says before smiling at you.

"Okay. Will do, grandma." You smile back at her before looking away from her and going to your bedroom.

You grab your mini backpack, filling it with things you'll be needing while you're away from the house and out in public. Once you have gotten everything and grabbed your jacket and put your shoes on, you headed out the door, taking an Uber to the local mall. Though, you didn't forget to tell your grandma you loved her before leaving her house.

The Uber driver eventually got to the local mall, dropping you off near the entrance. You entered in, thinking about the first shop you were going to enter first. Though, as you were trying to find the shop you wanted to enter first, you bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. That was my bad."