Chapter 10

(y/n) POV

"Alright honey, you've got this! Are you gonna let her stand between us and your task? NO! Because you're better than her, you're better than me! Hell, you're better than Escanor!" Terra said, "NOW GO OUT THERE AND ASK FOR DIRECTIONS LIKE A MAN!" She said, "ALRIGHT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT, BUT I LIKED THE WAY YOU SAID IT!" I said, "GOOD AND IF WE SURVIVE THIS I'LL GIVE YOU THAT MOUTH PRESENT I SAW MY MOM GIVE MY DAD THAT ONE TIME!" She said, "I feel like we're getting off-topic here." I said, "Just a bit yeah." She said, "I'm gonna go get those directions, and then we'll kill Meliodas." I said as I walked outside.

"Hey Elizabeth I hate to ask but where's Meliodas?" I said as I walked outside and saw Estarosa about to kill a lot of people, "MUST SAVE...EVERYONE!" I shouted as I drew Avalon and blocked the majority of his attack sending me flying as a result, "Did I do it? Did I save everyone in front of me?" I asked in a daze, "CRAP NOT YET!" I said as I lunged at Estarosa as Elizabeth used her Arc on him and cut his arm off, "Well well Estarosa, are you trying to imitate your big brother?" I said, "Why are you confusing me with my loser kid brother. I am Meliodas." Estarosa said, "Oh then you'll share his fate then!" I said as I slashed at him, "I WAS TASKED WITH KILLING MELIODAS ONCE AND FOR ALL TO END BOTH HIS AND ELIZABETH'S ENDLESS SUFFERING!" I said as I slashed at him, "Elizabeth, your mother is sorry for what she did and she's been punishing herself for the past three thousand years. But she never once stopped loving you." I said, "If I can't beat a lowly human, then I will never be able to beat my brother." Estarosa said as he absorbed another commandment, 'I'm in trouble aren't I.' I thought as Estarosa cut my arm off and kicked me into a cliff, "MY ARM!" I shouted in pain, "HE KNOWS HE CAN KILL ME NOW THAT HE'S SEEN ME BLEED!" I shouted in pain, "(y/n) sweetie, you're not bleeding." Derieri said, "MY ARM IS GONE!" I shouted, suddenly she slapped me, "You calm now?" She asked, "Yes ma'am." I said, "Good now try moving your fingers on your severed arm." She said I did as she said and I could feel my fingers move, "I can feel them." I said, "Good now take hold of your sword." She said and I did as I was told, "Grit your teeth." She said, "Wait what?" I said as she plunged her hand into my chest, "Now where is it? Oh found it. I won't lie this will hurt, a lot." She said as she pulled her hand out of my chest and the hole fixed itself and tendrils of darkness pulled my arm back, "What just happened?!" I said, "I unlocked your darkness." She said as wings of darkness appeared on my back, "I'm gonna go beat him up!" I said as I flew at Estarosa. "ESTAROSA!" I shouted as I grabbed his face, "You should know by now. You bow down to a king!" I said as I forced him to kneel, "You know I used to think you were cool. You were like a tall Meliodas, and you were the third from last on my kill list for the Ten Commandments, but now I see that you're just a wannabe Meliodas." I said, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" He shouted as he tried to punch me, "I know that you'll never be like him for one simple reason. You'll never be as big of a pervert as him." I said as I groped Terra, "NOT THE TIME OR PLACE HONEY!" Terra shouted as she punched me into the floor, "See what I mean. I learned that from Meliodas and Elizabeth. He was like the father I never knew I had...until I learned who my father was a few days later. Turns out I was a prince and I looked up to a demon. Now he wants to become the Demon king? I guess I was downgrading looking up to Meliodas." I said, "I'LL KILL YOU!" Estarosa said as he lunged at me, "Stay close to me." I said as I held Terra close and blocked Estarosa's attack, "Physical Counter." I said, suddenly deep gashes formed all over him, "I looked up to Meliodas too, but I never wanted to become him. I thought you were cool once upon a time, but now I feel nothing but pity for you." I said, suddenly he began to freak out and blasted through six mountains before he kidnapped Elizabeth, "DAMN IT!" I shouted, "No one here trusts you." Sariel said, "Not true, I trust her." King said, "I do too." Diane said, "And so do I." I said before we all flew off after Estarosa and Elizabeth.