1 hour later

Jonathans POV-

I awoke to the sound on groans. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look at Evan and he is shaking, sweating, tossing and turning. I took the covers off of him and ran in the bathroom. I grabed a rag and put it under the water faucet. I wring out the extra water and grab a extra rag. I run back into my room and sat next to Evan on the bed. I wiped his face and put the cold rag on his head. He is still shaking and sweating a little. Poor little turd is having a bad dream. "Evan?" I say as i slightly shake him. His eyes shot open and he fell off the bed. "Get away from me!" He yelled as he went to the corner and huged his nees, and he starts crying. "Evan, it was all a dream" i say as i slowly walk over to him. He looked up at me with tears going down his face. He gets up and gets to his two feet, with the help of his surroundings. I was still slowly walking to him, now im about 5 feet away from him. "Im sorry" he says as he takes two big steps filling the 5 feet of space that was between us. He hugs me and i hug him back. His breaths were shakey, he was still crying, he was still sweating, but he was really cold. Oh this is the last thing i want is Evan to be sick. "Ev's lets go take your temp." I say as i take his hand and bring him into the living room. "Okay, you lay down and i will be right back." I say as i walk into the kitchen and look in a drawer that had bandaids, little shot glasses for syrup, and other stuff. I grab the thermometer and walk back into the living room. Evan fell asleep, great. I lift his head up and put it in my lap. I slip the thermometer in his mouth and it shot up like a dogs head when they hear the word 'treat'. Shit, i dont need this. After 1 minute it beeped. '100.03' it read. I take it out of his mouth and lay my head back. "Great" i say i look at him and run my hand through his hair.Poor baby. I put my hand to his cheak and run my thumb over it a few times. His eyes open and he smiles a warm smile. I smile back at him but then frown remembering he's sick and he doesn't know yet. "Whats wrong?" He says as he takes my hand that was on his cheak.  "Evan, can you promise me you will take it easy for a few days?" I ask. He nods "can you tell me why?" He asks "well first off i dont know what happen but it looks like you got jumped, and second off you didn't know this but your sick." I say. He smiles a sad smile and turns his body so he wont face me. "Evan, c-can you tell me what happened?" I asked in a soft and sweet voice. He sighs "it was when i was going to get our rings. I got them bought them and everything was great until a man walked in and he locked the doors. 'EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND!' the man yelled i was in front of him because i was about to leave so he punched me in my face. 'I told you to get on the ground' the man yelled at me and started to beat me up. I tryed fighting back but everytime he punched i got weaker and didn't have the strength to fight back. Someone had some balls because they jumped on the guys and i got up, unlocked the door and ran here." Evan said. "Well your safe now." I say. He sits up and turns tords me and frowns. "I dont think im safe he could of followed me or something im putting you, your mom, and my mom in danger. I dont want any of you to get hurt, because of my actions." He said looking at me with serious eyes. I brought him into a hug i rubed his back with one hand and rubed his head with the other. "You safe with me Evan. No one can hurt you or anyone else." That seemed to calm him down a little. We let go and he grabed my arm and snuggled up to my side. I lean forward and grab the T.V. remote and turn the T.V. on."what do you want to watch?" I ask. "Whatever as long as i get to stay by your side." He says. Wait haha i remember a few months ago Evan saying he lives SpongeBob. I flup through the guide to try and find SpongeBob and i finally found it. "Yes" i hear evan whisper. I chuckle. Well today could be worse.

(A/N hey guys. Sorry if this is short im tired and yeah. Also do you guys have any tips for me to make thses parts better. And im sorry i didnt post earlier today i was a t this bar for my dad because he's in a biker gang with his dad and someones wife in the gang died so i had to go. Thats three people from that gangs so far :( R.I.P Deb. I never really new her but she was cool. Anyways ill talk to you guys later. Bye vaniriousalliance )