His, Forever (Oneshot)

Start from the beginning

Or so I thought.

And now, I'm staring at the brunette again. This feelings of mine are irritating me and because I can't bite myself to death, I can't do nothing except settle this with the famous flower petal game as that baby suggested.

I pulled the sunflower out of the vase and started.

Pulls petal.

"I love him."

Pulls petal.

"I love him not."

And it went on and on until there's two left.

Pulls petal

"I love h-"

I was cut of with a bang on the door and there, the brunette barged in.

"What's your business herbivore." I demanded. Carnivores never ask.

"A-ano.. The teacher t-told m-me to t-tell y-yoo that the m-m-meeting for the a-autumn f-feast will b-be tomorrow, Hibari-san."

"Hn." I said and noticed his gaze.

He saw the flower on my hand and the petals in my desk. And before I can hide it, he grabbed my wrist.

"Were you playing the game I think you were playing, Hibari-san?" Wao. He didn't stutter.

"I don't know what you're talking about, herbivore." I said in my most mena ing voice ever.

Then I noticed the rather confidence in him when he let fo of my hand and walked over to the window behind me. I felt my eye twitch.

I turned around and saw him staring at the sky. The wind ruffles his hair and the blue sky added a beautiful hue on his caramel eyes. His skin seemed to glow as the sun illuminated him. Then I saw a small smile adorning his beautiful face.

"Reborn told me something yesterday. And it was impossible. He told me he knows everything and I should believe him. I said it's impossible but he said it's to be expected. Then I convinced myself it's really impossible. But I thought you, holding a flower and playing the petal decision maker game, was also impossible yet here you are, doing what I thought would never come true. Then I realized, I should give it a chance." He smiled at me while I have my blank look but inside, my heart was beating so wildly. It even increased when he looked at me and smiled

"What did the flower tell you, Hibari-san?"

I looked at the final petal. I relaxed and felt myself let go. Accepting the decision that fate and destiny weaved for me.

I pulled the last petal and stared at his warm gaze. I put down my barrier and let my eyes say everything I've been keeping.

"I love him."

And I put my hand on his nape immediately and pulled him by the waist. What happened next is the sweetest moment of my life.

I kissed him and he kissed me back.

And then, we made love as we chant the feelings of love.

It had been months since we started our relationship. And my affectionate actions towards him even if we're in public made everyone know our relationship.

I thought it was normal for new couples to want to be with each other as often as they like so I would go and request for MY little bunny to come to my office every lunch and after school to make out. Until I wouldn't get enough of him and I started to attend his classes too and they would leave us alone at the back while I hold him close to me and sometimes kiss him. And he would stop the dynamite herbivore from shouting colorful words but I don't care because all I ever think about is MY little bunny in my arms.