His, Forever (Oneshot)

"Stop it!" A raven-haired boy heard someone shout in a part in the park. He looked around to see the owner of the girly voice and saw a young fluffy brown-haired boy stopping an older bully from bullying another kid.

'Tch. Herbivore.'

The bully won't stop, instead, he bullied the weak and small herbivore too. He was supposed to go and beat the shit out of the bully when the unexpected happened. The fluffy herbivore threw a handful of sand in the bully's eyes and punched the nose then kicked the knee of the bully.

The strong will and determination enticed him, Hibari

Kyouya, towards the brunette. A smirk made its way to his lips. "Wao." He said softly.

Right then and there, 12 year old Hibari Kyouya sealed his fate and accepted the fact that he held admiration towards the brunette.

5 years later
K. Hibari- 17
T. Sawada- 14

Hibari's POV

A smirk went unconsciously to my lips when I saw the little bunny tripped on his own two feet. I've been keeping my eye(read stalking) on that herbivore since I saw him beat that stupid herbivore 5 years ago.

He looks weak but I know that he is strong and it is what draws me to him. One day, when his strength is polished, he will be strong and he will be my opponent. That's why everytime I hear his classmates say 'Dame Tsuna is such a loser' and whatnots, I bite them all to death. No one, and absolutely no one calls my future opponent weak and a loser. (He's not being protective, I swear.)

'Soon, erbivore. Soon, you'll be stepping in our battle ground.'

TIMESKIP

At last, the herbivore's a Nami Middle student. I can't wait to establish my mark on him(by mark, it means the tonfa). My nerves are all tingling from the excitement to bite him to death.

And the marks started. I bite him to death almost everyday because this fluffy herbivore is so impossible. He seems to break every rules. And broken law means bittwn to death.

I let the tip of my tongue licked the tonfa once. The herbivore lay cowering in fear and when I taste his blood, I can taste his fear. It's so powerful it almost sent me over the edge.

I don't know but seeing him trembling turns me on. I looked at his plump pink lips and my mind urges me to crash my lips on them and bit t until blood comes out. That spiky brown hair seems to be inviting me to touch them. And that bruised creamy skin, waiting to be touch by me. Waiting to be set on fire.

And before I lost control, I walked away from the herbivore, pondering and frustrated of my thoughts.

I don't know. I don't know why I want to beat the crap out of the baseball herbivore whenever he sling his arms on the little bunny and whenever that dynamite herbivore acts very protective of him. I don't know why my heartbeats increase whenever I see him or even hear his voice or just by the mention of his name. I don't even know why his face pops in my mind almost all the time.

Those herbivores who bully the little bunny receives double pain and I don't know why I am very very pissed with them when they bully the little bunny.

"I know why, Hibari." A baby voice stopped my train of thoughts

"Hn. Akambo." He smirk.

"You love my Dame-student, don't you."

It was a statement. Not a question. But it irked me.

Me? Love? There's no way I, a carnivore, will fall in love with an herbivore eventhougj I acknowledge the hidden strength he possesses. Nevertheless, carnivores never love. Those are herbivorous feelings.