♡ Staying 💙

'Nothing about you is typical. Nothing about you is predictable. Up til now, I thought I knew love. A new way of thinking now. Love I can see, nothing will be, just like it was. Is that because? You're so unusual. Didn't anyone tell you, you're supposed to, break my heart? I expect you do, so why haven't you? Maybe you're not even human. Sweet surprise, I could get used to. Unusual You.'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I wrote this because I got inspired to and since others wouldn't stop asking for me to update the other one-shot of Rudolph x Tony. This part is just a one-shot too, so no asking for an update. & Also please don't say anything about Rudolph being able to blush, it's fiction, it is not supposed to make sense really xDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's late, almost midnight. It was a cold, dark night out. Like always. That chilly breeze felt nice on bare skin.

This moonlight shined down and illuminated everything, everywhere around there was in dim lighting. Especially in that room, on these two guys as they are both on the bed.

Rudolph was sat down at the end of this bed (not being able to fall asleep until it's daylight), while Tony was lying down with a blanket over him.

Tony felt warm under that blanket, and a bit exhausted but he couldn't sleep, for some reason. At least he doesn't seem to have nightmares anymore because of Rudolph being here with him every night.

Rudolph has been staying with him the last few nights, which was nice to him, not strange at him. It made him feel better and even safe. With someone like him here. To keep anything bad away.

That vampire (who's young in appearance) seemed to know that he was still awake.

Rudolph sensed it off him. "Can't sleep?"

Tony sat upwards, rubbing his eyes. He opened those blue eyes fully. He was staring at him, for a bit, quietly. "Yeah. Not really. I don't why."

"I feel that way sometimes too. Just relax and you'll be able to." Rudolph said to him.

"I know but I.." Tony said, but he stayed silent at the end, for a reason that he was shy to admit.

Rudolph stared at him, silently, with those red eyes. "What is it?"

Tony kept his own eyes on him, as he gazed over with a slight stare towards this other male. He takes a deep breath, then he says something finally.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" he asked, quietly, slightly in a shy way too.

Rudolph still heard him. "Why? Because you've never cuddled with a vampire before?" he said to him, in a low tone that also sounded warm yet soft as well strangely enough, with that slight accent in his voice. What do you expect from an older (but young in appearance) vampire? He is from a different time period after all.

"Yeah, sure, that's partly why. But the other reason..is because it's you.." Tony blushed after saying this. He wants to be with that other male, but to just cuddle. For now.

Rudolph was also blushing (even if he wasn't warm or had a beating heart anymore, it still made him feel a certain way). After hearing this.

He talked again now, to him, after awhile of a silence between them. He sighed softly (in a slight way to calm his nerves).

"Fine. Just for a bit. That's all, ok?"

Tony smiled at him as he nodded at that. He gets even closer to this other male.