Chapter 36: Nightmare!!!

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

VIOLENCE AND BRUTALITY.

POSSIBLE TRIGGERS FOR RAPE (THOUGH NOT IN A LOT OF DETAIL)

DO NOT READ ANY OF THIS IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH OR CAN BE TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

THANK YOU...

Things might have been great at home, but work was a whole other story...

I was scarred for Kinoe and myself. The veiled threats were growing more open. Danzo was losing his patience quickly. Coming every day to check on my progress.

I actually had to do the unthinkable. I used stem cells from an anonymous donor to create an egg and inseminated it with different donor semen. There was a week old zygote in the growth tank now. Poor thing a pawn in a dangerous game.

I kept it a secret in an unused lab, warded with a blood seal. I was hoping that Danzo could still be taken down. And my greatest achievement in science would not be used as a weapon for an egotistical maniac hellbent on me creating an army of super shinobi.

But like with everything so far, Danzo Shimura was two steps ahead of me.

Someone must have seen me sneaking off to the unused lab and to save their own skin (which I couldn't totally blame them for this) had ratted me out.

He came marching into the lab. He acted like everything was casual until he grabbed my little Kinoe by the throat.

He turned to me with the most sinister sneer as one of my babies cried in terror for me.

Forgetting to play it cool with my cold hearted mask, I begged.

"Stop, Danzo, what are you doing? You're going to kill him, PLEASE!"

I rushed him reaching for Kinoe. Though the seal kept me from doing anything to Danzo, I would not stand by while he was hurting my child. He backhanded me with chakra in his fist. I went flying to the wall.

"My property. I will do as I wish. That is unless you give me what I truly want."

Tears pooled on my lashes as I tried to fight back the tears. My heart sinking as Kinoe thrashed. He couldn't even cry any longer as his air supply was cut off. I watched my angel slowly turn blue to my agony.

I rushed him again. Using taijutsu to try to fight him. My seal activated and I fell over in pain, coughing blood and throwing up. I gasped for breath and found myself pleading.

"FINE. ANYTHING! JUST LET HIM GO. HE IS DYING!"

He loosened his hold and Kinoe gasped about 3 or 4 times before he started wailing and calling for me. The pain and fear I saw in his face as I stared down our tormentor.
I was living in my nightmares. Only I could not wake from these.

"Where is it at?! Take me there now and this thing will live another day. No more games Orochimaru."

I stood up weakly and wiped the blood and vomit from my mouth. I reached for Kinoe. But he moved him away from me. Handing him to one of his brainwashed Anbu shits. The Anbu grabbed Kinoe roughly. You could see how hard he held his little arms and I was afraid he might break them.

"First what I want, then you can have what you want. Take me to my solider."

Kinoe was screaming and crying. The Anbu shaking him and yelling shut up. Gods, they were still hurting him.

"I will...but please, make them stop. He will only cry harder. If you'd just let me..."

I didn't finish that sentence as a katana was grazing my throat. The sword biting into my flesh.