Chapter 25 - I love you Haley!

"Haley, my new wedded wife, I love you, I admire everything about you, I admire the way you went out of you way to find me again, the way you look after Jay, your obsession with Fall Out Boy, you have be so oblivious recently while I have been planning this wedding, I've even dropped a few hints and you didn't even realize, I will promise to love and care for you for the rest of our lives, I don't want anybody else but you!"

Haley and I had our first slow dance, the song we danced to was 'All Of Me' by John Legend. We looked around and Haley say's "Everybody looks so happy!" 

Me "It's a happy day!"

Haley "I cannot believe you did all this without me knowing!"

Me "Ahh I had my ways"

We both laughed and looked into each others eyes when everybody else joined in the day has been so perfect, I could't ask for a better day or a better wife! Haley looked around at everyone, smiling, admiring the whole venue, she looks at me and say's "Today has been perfect Luke, I love you!" She leaned in and kissed me, she made the kiss last as if it was our first but last ever kiss, she pulled away looked at me, then collapsed. I caught her as she fell, shouting "Haley!" The music stopped, everybody rushed over.

Michael "I'll call 911"

Jay "Haley!"

This cannot be happening! It's our wedding day, tears started balling from my face, this cannot be happening!

--

In the Ambulance, the paramedics did everything they could, she was pronounced dead at 6:01Pm all I could think was 'How am I going to tell Jay!'

The doctors took her into a private room so we could say our goodbye's.

"Is she alright?" Ashton Whispered.

Me "No! She- She's dead!"

Ashton pulled me into his arms, "I'm so sorry!"

I fell to the floor having a break down. "How am I going to tell Jay?"

A little while later I walked in and sat in the chair next to Haley's bed,

"Why? Why now? Why today? It's our wedding day! It's supposed to be the first day of our life together not your last day on Earth, and you lied to me! You said your getting better, that your beating cancer! Why didn't you just tell me the truth?! I need you, Jay needs you! How am I going to tell him Your younger brother, he's going to be devastated, he'll have no sister on his first day of big school, his graduation day, his wedding day, the birth of his first child, he'll have no family but me! So I promise you, I will not let anything happen to Jay, that I will look after him, I will not let anyone take him away, I love you Haley" I kissed Haley on the hand and on the forehead, before I headed out of the room to tell Jay!