XVII. History

Mulai dari awal

"I guess that's true. You know what, you told me something important between you two. Let me share something important between Jisung and I." Changbin raised his brows, interested in whatever Minho was about to tell him. He didn't know what to expect, maybe that the two had already kissed? But surely Jisung would have told him.
"I— hold on. I don't know how much I can actually tell you, let me just..." Minho put his finger up, non-verbally asking Changbin to wait for a moment. He closed his eyes and all Changbin could do was stare in confusion, to put it lightly. He had no clue what the older was doing... summoning a demon? Performing a ritual?

Meanwhile, Minho was asking the Gods if he could tell Changbin. Technically, it was only forbidden to tell the soulmate in question about being a Guardian Angel. Nowhere did it state in the rules that the Angel couldn't tell another human about it. The Gods seemed quiet for a moment, not really supposed to interfere with Minho and his earthly endeavors. Yet, this also didn't really apply to Minho's mission to save Jisung. So, the Gods granted him permission to tell Changbin. Of course, Changbin would then be forbidden from telling Jisung (or preferably anyone else), because that would also end up with Minho failing.

"Alright!" Minho opened his eyes again. Changbin moved his head back slightly, the older only now seeing how confused he looked. Minho let out a nervous giggle, not sure how the human would perceive his confession. "So, first and foremost. I would like to say that you cannot tell a single soul, especially not Jisung. Ever. If you do, I die and go to Hell. Literally." Changbin nodded, feeling like he was about to be on the next season of Pranked. "Second of all, I can prove what I am about to tell you, so please don't just disregard me straight away." Again, he only nodded, now completely losing the plot. This wasn't about a kiss, Changbin was sure of it.

"Alright... Changbin... I-I am Jisung's Guardian Angel." The two sat in complete silence, both just staring at one another. Minho was trying to get a reaction out of Changbin, whilst the younger was just trying not to laugh and disregard the older like he had asked him not to do.
"I know it sounds ridiculous. But trust me, I am. I came from 'Heaven' —I mean I was only there for like two weeks or something, but I came because Jisung is my soulmate. An Angel can go back to Earth if their soulmate is in danger, in whatever way that means. The love between soulmates is incredibly strong, so I took the risk."

"What risk?" Changbin asked, still going along with it. Minho better had some serious proof, or he was about to call him crazy.

"Well, if I fail or if he finds out I am his Guardian Angel, I get send straight to Hell for all eternity. Apparently it isn't a whole lot of fun down there, so I rather not. This is why you cannot tell him, because if you do not only do I disappear, but it probably means Jisung will die as well. Seeing I can't protect him and all."

"Aaalllriigghhtt... so... Can you show me that 'proof' you were talking about? Because you know it sounds kind of... insane, right?"

"Yup." Minho stood up and walked towards the window. He pulled away the curtains further, letting the light completely enter the room. "This is the only way I can show them, seeing I am technically a human right now."

Minho turned around and faced Changbin, the light flowing past his body. He closed his eyes and focussed hard, putting all his energy into it. Soon enough, the shape of two wings formed on either side of him, his body glowing as well. Changbin's mouth dropped open as he stared at his friend, not believing the sight he was seeing. Minho opened his eyes again as the wings of light dissapeared and his body had stopped glowing. He slowly walked back to the couch, sitting down a little further away from Changbin than before.

"Y-You believe me, right?"

"Uh-huh." Was all Changbin let out. He was absolutely shocked, rightfully so.