𝟯𝟳. next step

Start from the beginning

        Anastasia opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it. "What?" Edmund mumbled. "I was going to ask if you're okay, but it looks like you're not so I'll just sit here until you're ready." "Ready for what?" She shrugged at him. "Talk, leave, fight."

        "You'd be the last person I'd ever want to fight." Edmund retorted. "Because you know you'll lose." Anastasia teasingly raised her eyebrows and he softly smiled. "Because I love you too much." "I love you too."

        She put her head on his shoulder and they sat there for a couple more minutes. Edmund finally sighed and sat up straighter causing Anastasia to lift her head up. "Is this how you feel?" He asked. "What do you mean?" "Whenever you think of that situation you and Al never want to talk about."

        Anastasia slowly looked down and thought about it. "Helpless? Feeling like it always haunts you so much that you're going out of your mind? Guilty?" She looked back up to see his nod. "Yes. But I've learned to ignore it so much that it goes away until I'm reminded of it."

        Edmund was going to say sorry but tried her method of ignoring it. He sighed and pushed it as far away from his mind as he could before focusing on the girl next to him. He cleared every thought from his mind and simply thought about Anastasia.

        How her eyes could basically change color but not from blue to orange. When she was sad they would be a dull color, mad was a solid color, happy was a lighter color. The progress she's made from all those (narnian) years and even though they got shoved back into their teenage bodies she's still trying to be better.

        Honestly, there was so many more things Edmund could say, but if he had to sum it up, she's one of the most fascinating and strongest people he's ever known.

        His hand slowly reached out and pushed hair from her face. Anastasia looked up and saw him staring at her like he was in a trance. He slowly dragged his hand down her cheek and she leaned into the gesture.

        He lightly gripped her neck and pulled her closer to him. Their lips met and they passionately kissed. They pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. Slowly, they leaned in again and Edmund's hand moved to the back of her head.

        Anastasia carefully moved onto Edmund's lap and put her hands on his neck to pull him closer. His hand suddenly tugged her hair and she tilted it to the side. He leaned over and attached his lips to her neck - sucking once she moaned at a certain spot.

        His hips bucked up into hers and Anastasia quietly moaned again before grinding their hips together. Edmund's hands gripped her hips as he slowly lifted her hips up before pushing them down onto his - thrusting up as he did so.

        A louder moan left her mouth before she pushed her head into his neck. Edmund leaned his head back and tightly shut his eyes as he kept pushing their hips together, relishing in the quiet moans next to his ear.

        He reached behind her and started untying the laces on her dress before it started slipping from her shoulders. Just as he went to keep going he suddenly stopped which caused Anastasia to look up at him.

        "What's wrong?" "Do you want to keep going? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." "Ed. If I didn't want to keep going, I would've let you know." She put her hands on the sides of his face and brought him into another heated kiss. "Now get this dress off of me." She whispered once they pulled away.

        Edmund immediately started tugging the dress off of her before pushing her to lay down. He took off his own shirt before getting on top of her. He immediately stuck his head into her neck and kept sucking as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

        Her hands trailed his chest as she breathed heavily and tilted her head to the other side - letting Edmund do whatever he wanted to that side. Soon enough his pants came off along with her bra.

        Anastasia moaned even more at the feeling of his lips on her breasts before he leaned up and covered her mouth while whispering something in her ear that got her to quickly nod.

        The two tugged their underwear off before Edmund slipped his cock into her vagina. Anastasia let out a choked moan before trying to silence herself as he started thrusting into her. Edmund quietly groaned before picking up his pace even more. He grabbed Anastasia's hands and pinned them above her head with one hand while the other gripped her neck.

        Their moans got even harder to silence as they got closer to their high before the two came with a final moan of the other's name. Edmund pulled out of Anastasia and laid next to her - the two staring up at the ceiling as they tried to catch their breath.

        "I love you, Annie. I really do." Edmund quietly whispered. She turned her head to him and tiredly smiled. "I love you too, Eddie." The two laid there a little while longer before having to get up and silently make their way to their 'room' for the night.