Chapter 7

■□●■□●■□●Colton POV●□■●□■●□■

Artemisia is looking at me with a mixture of emotions. None of them I like if I may add.

Little fear, pure anger, sad and confused, hurt.

That's all I see in her eyes right now.

She stalks towards me, grabs my collar and drags me up the stairs I came down. It's hard since I'm talking backwards on stairs, it doesn't seem like she cares though.

I'm thrown down in her room, I'm about to a sit up when she pins me down. With my arms pinned down with her legs, and her hand holding my chest. If I didn't feel to threatened, I would consider this sexy but no.

A silver dagger with a black hilt, the dagger looks like it can kill anyone with a slash.

And it's centimeters away from my neck.

"Why are your eyes red." She doesn't sound questioning or curious, she demanding an answer.

"My eyes? They've never been red." I say with a fearful puzzlement.

I also believe she feels at least tingles since she's on top of me. Wait, this is no time to think of romance.

"Oh yeah?" She holds a mirror in front of my face, "Then what am I seeing?" She growls.

Looking into the mirror, I only see my blue eyes. I don't know weather she's going crazy, or something happened when she went missing.

"I seriously don't see red, I only see my blue eyes." I say like it's not a big deal.

She stands up and chucks the knife next to my head. The point is dug into the ground, I pale knowing she would kill me. Even though I've done nothing wrong since she went MIA.

"Get out." She says with disgust.

I scramble to crawling out, since I don't want her to have second thoughts on killing me.

Closing the door, I stand up and run down the hall into my room. Sighing a breath of relief, looking in the mirror, I see she did get some of my hair. It's shorter on the right side, but no blood was drawn.

With a frustrated sigh, I look at my eyes again. She said she sees I have red eyes, I only see my blue staring back at me. What happened to Artie for the past month?

°•○°•○°•○Artie POV○•°○•°○•°

He didn't believe me when I said he has red eyes. Makes me wonder what he did to me for the past month, huh I do feel different. I have no clue why, but I feel a lot stronger than a usual alpha female.

Is there anyway... nah, it ain't possible.

I should see the pack doctor though, test what's in my blood.

To much into my thoughts, I didn't realize my brother was in my room.

"What?" I snap at my brother Alex. (A/N I'm not sure if Artie's brother had a name. So now it is Alex if I had some name for him before, srry.)

He winced from my tone, "Well, can I have an-another chance to be your older brother?" He stammers.

Rubbing the bridge of my nose and my other hand on my hip, I sigh.

"Fine. Only if you tell me what happened this past month." I tell him.

He looks nervous and fearful.

"It's kinda complicated..."

~~~
OMG
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE PAST 4 DAYS.
I've had alot of stuff going on.
Ever been in this situation: having a dinner party with your soon-to-be step mother's mother. With 13 other people excluding you, and you only know 5 people there.
Either way, keep reading my book
PWEEEEZZZZZZZ?????
~×Madz ✌×~