41- After School

After school you drive Noah home to his house. 

You: “I don’t have to have the car home at a specific time, can I stay for a while?”

Noah: “Of course”

You hop out at his house and he picks you up onto his back playfully. 

You: *panicking*“Noah, Oh my God… put me down before you hurt yourself”

You: *panicking*
“Noah, Oh my God… put me down before you hurt yourself”

Noah: “Actually my doctor cleared me to lift and other physical activities. Just no driving because my headaches affect my vision”

You wrap your arms around his shoulder and let him carry you into his house piggyback. Noah backs up to the kitchen counter and sits you on it then takes your backpack and tosses both on the dining room table. He comes back to where he left you and stands between your legs. He wraps his arms around you and leans in for a kiss. Your hands are quickly in his hair as you feel his kiss grow more intense and you realize you didn’t see his parent’s cars in the driveway.

 Your hands are quickly in his hair as you feel his kiss grow more intense and you realize you didn’t see his parent’s cars in the driveway

You: “Are we home alone?”

He winks at you before answering: “That’s correct. Soooooo… whatcha wanna do?”

You: “Can I ask a question before this goes any further?”

Noah pulls away but you hold him close to you by wrapping your legs around him. 

You: “You told your parents I was your girlfriend last week, but we never really talked about it and haven’t since so I just wanted to I guess”

Noah: “Is it okay that I did?”

You: “Did you mean it? Like, is that what you want?”

Noah: “You’re all I’ve ever wanted. Why do you think I’ve never had a girlfriend before?”

He must recognize the absolute look of shock on your face in that moment because he adds:
“I’ve taken girls on dates, and gone to formal dances with a different girl every time, but I’ve never had an official girlfriend. I always ended things before it got that far”

You: “Why….”

Noah: “I’ve always wanted you but I was too ashamed of how I let our friendship fall apart so I never did anything about it”

You are absolutely shaken and can’t stop yourself from pulling his face back to yours and kissing him just so grateful that he’s yours.

You: “I want to be your girlfriend. I just want to be yours”

Noah lifts you off the counter with your legs still wrapped around him and carries you over to the couch. He lays you on your back never taking his lips off of you. He rests his body weight on top of you and you absorb the feel of it as you go numb to the feeling of anything else. 

Your hands move under his shirt gripping the muscular skin of his bare back and you whisper in his ear, breathlessly: “Will you take off your shirt?”

Noah: *stops suddenly and gets nervous*
“Wh- Why?”

You: “I just want to feel your skin while you kiss me”

He pulled his shirt off over his head in one movement tossing it to the living room floor before returning his lips to yours. You were completely caught up in the sensation of his lips, his tongue, his skin when he slowly pulled away and told you: 
“My mom is going to be home soon. We really should just watch a movie or something.”