34- Finding Noah

*back to your POV*

Back at the party, it hits you that Noah really just kissed you. That really happened. Why did he leave? You know you didn't react the way you wanted to in the moment but it had just been such a shock. You have to go find him and tell him everything. He has to know how much you wanted what happened. 

You beg Dixie to leave but she's so drunk she isn't paying any attention. You go looking for Indiana and can't find her anywhere and wonder if she disappeared with Bryce. You start to panic because they promised you… if you came and changed your mind they would take you home. You sit down and start to cry out of frustration.

Addison: *moving next to you*
"If you want to go, I'll drive you. I really want out of here"

You jump at the offer and tell Griffin to make sure Dixie doesn't drive and climb in Addison’s car

You jump at the offer and tell Griffin to make sure Dixie doesn't drive and climb in Addison’s car. A few blocks away traffic is at a standstill. Luckily you and Addison are both sober in case it's a checkpoint. You go to pull out your phone to call your mom to ask another route and realize you left it back at the party. You borrow Addison's phone to call it and Blake answers. You explain the mixup with forgetting your phone. 

Blake: "By the way… Noah called and seemed upset. Idk what his problem is tho"

You: "Oh God…"

Blake: "I'm sure it's fine. You all seemed just fine"

You: "I got to go Blake. Please make sure Dix or Indy brings my phone home with them"