38- Noah's Admitted

You walk into the room and see Noah hooked up to a bunch of machines and looking so fragile. Your eyes start to well up with tears looking at this sweet boy laying there. You’re afraid to hurt him or wake him but everything in you wants to throw yourself on him and let all the tears pour out. You walk up quietly, but his eyes still open and he smiles up at you. His smile still takes your breath away.

 His smile still takes your breath away

You: “I didn’t mean to wake you up”

Noah: “I was just resting my eyes. My head really hurts but i’m really happy you’re here”

You: “We don’t have to get into everything that happened but I need you to know that I wasn’t with Blake. I left my phone at the party and he answered and I don’t even know what happened from there”

Noah: “I kinda figured…”

You: “If you knew then what were you doing driving?”

Noah: “I was coming to find you. I needed to tell you”

You: “Tell me what?”

Noah: “I couldn’t waste minute pretending to be too cool or too scared or too whatever to admit that I was in love with you”

Hearing those words shocked you as much as the first time he said them.

You: *reaching out to hold his hand*
“You love me?”

Noah holds open the blanket and tries to scoot a little but gasps in pain.

You: “Don’t move, please”

You curl up next to him and bury your head in his chest holding him as tight as you can.

Noah: “So you love me too, huh?”

You try to choke out yes, but you can’t seem to get the words out so you nod yes against his chest. He kisses the top of your head and you both drift off to sleep. Mama Beck walks up to the door and sees you two asleep in the hospital bed holding onto each other for dear life and smiles before deciding to walk away. 

A few days later you open your eyes and Noah is your very first thought. The hospital wouldn’t let you stay overnight anymore, but you usually asked your mom to take you up there the second you threw on clothes each morning. This morning was different though because this time when you left, Noah was going to be coming with you.Your mom is waiting downstairs to drop you off so you can ride home with Noah and his parents.

By the time you make it to the hospital, he is already dressed in his own clothes and slowly moving around demanding he pack his own bags without his mom’s help. His mom is looking on, with a worried expression and you can tell she feels sad about him not wanting her to help so you don’t volunteer to help him yourself and instead stand next to her with your head on her shoulder. The doctor walks in with discharge orders and you are all on your way.