Jaden x Blake💧

Start from the beginning

Blake finally snapped one day. 

Jaden had walked downstairs and found Anthony crying into Josh's arms about something. He made his way to the kitchen, "What's wrong with Anthony?" he asked them. "Avani broke up with him...over text." Blake replied, doing his best to comfort Anthony even though he didn't do good with emotions. Jaden felt bad for Anthony, or he would've felt bad, if he could feel bad. But he didn't, and he did something he shouldn't of done.

He just shrugged his shoulders. 

Blake got up, walked over to Jaden and punched him in the face. It almost made Jaden upset, his crush had just punched him in the face....almost. "WHAT THE FUCK JADEN! YOU'RE SO FUCKING RUDE ALL THE TIME NOW. IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF US.  YOU FEEL LIKE A CARDBOARD CUT-OUT WITH NO PERSONALITY! I USED TO FUCKING LIKE YOU, I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU BUT YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING NOW!" he screamed as Jaden just sat there. Unbothered, emotionless, un-moving. There were tears in his eyes from the punch, but he wasn't upset about the fact that Blake was screaming at him.

"I'm on drugs" he says monotonously. The room goes quiet, as everyone just stared at him. Even Anthony had stopped crying to look at him. "You're on drugs!" Blake yells. " I can go get them for you if you want to see them." he dead-pans. He doesn't actually what for an answer, walks upstairs and grabs them instead. 

He comes back and hands them to Blake. "Nothing Pills." he flips the bottle to read the directions "Take one every week to prevent feelings for 7 days. " he reads. "Prevent feelings for seven days? What are these? What are you even taking them for?" he asks.

"There for depression."

"So you can't feel anything? If I told you your dog died you wouldn't be sad about it? If I said you won a million dollars you wouldn't be happy?" Blake questions. "Nope" Jaden shrugs, "These can't be good for you. You shouldn't be taking these" he says as he holds the pills in his hands. "Just because I shouldn't doesn't mean I can't, now give me them back. I need them" Jaden says, "No you don't" Blake fights back.

"You take steroids, I take these. Now give me them back, I need one for tomorrow." he says as he reaches up to grab them, Blake moves them away "Those are not the same things, these are different, give them back." Blake argues. "Fine then, fuck you. If I kill myself tomorrow it's your fault." he yells as he walks upstairs. He walks to his room and slips into his bed, he didn't want to deal with peoples bullshit. He just wanted to live his emotionless life peacefully.

2 hours later

Blake made his way upstairs, he felt bad for what he'd done to Jaden. If he was struggling he should've been there instead of punching and yelling at him. So he opened and walked into Jadens room, seeing him asleep. He woke him up, it was like 3 pm. "Who is it" Jaden asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes. He opened them to see Blake "ugh. Leave me alone I don't want to talk to you" he says bitterly.

"I brought your medicine back, I just wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry about punching you, and the yelling. But I just wanted to talk" Blake places the bottle down on the bedside table. "Thanks. I accept your apology, what do you want to talk about" he asks. "I just wanted to say that if you need anything I'll be here" Blake says, "Thank you. And by the way, I have a huge crush on you" he mumbles.  "Jaden, you have to focus on yourself first, and I'll be there for you while you try to get better or keep on with what your doing. I do care about you." 

Blake turns and walks toward the door "It's better to know you're alive while reminding yourself that it's temporary" he says as he closes it.

1

1.5k words. I've been on my sad shit recently but I got a BUNCH of smuts that I wanna do so it might be a couple smuts in a row. Then i can mess with the order of stuff to make sure that there aren't too many sad ones or smuts in a row.