4. Alice's Vision

Start from the beginning

"Luna Swan? Capable of saying 'Thank you'?" Bella teased.

Luna pushed her eyebrows as a scowl appeared on her face before she responded.

"Hey. Just because I have an attitude doesn't mean I'm incapable of saying 'Thank you' to the person who literally saved my life." Luna justified.

Bella steals a glance towards the window where she saw Edward nod his head, agreeing that Luna should come with them. Bella glances back at her twin sister.

"Sure. You can come with." Bella said.

"Great. Because even if you won't let me I'd still come with anyway." Luna said before she pushes Bella out of her room so the raven-haired girl could get dressed.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Edward was more than glad upon arriving at their home. Partially because the ride was unusually silent and mostly because Luna's thoughts were absolutely loud. However, he expects nothing less from Luna who being loud is one of her signature assets.

Wait 'til he tells Jasper what Luna thinks of him. It would make the golden-haired vampire blush even though vampires can't exactly do that.

"Here we are." Said Bella.

Luna's eyes look out of the car window from the backseat and see the mesmerizing glass house in front of them. She couldn't help but hung her mouth open as she admires the house. This was supposed to be a nightmare for Luna considering she doesn't like a lot of windows since she doesn't like daylight. However, when you're in Forks, the daylight here isn't really that bad.

Plus, this house is surrounded by a forest. It looks refreshing to wake up in this house and see the view of trees that goes for miles. It looked...peaceful.

As soon as Luna was done gawking on the house, she steps out of the car at the same time as Bella and Edward did.

The Olympic Coven could hear another one's heartbeat and they immediately perked up. A wide and bright smile stretches across Alice's face as she looks at a baffled Jasper. He wondered why the raven-haired girl would come with.

"Is that Luna?" asked Esme to her adoptive children, hearing the raven-haired human's heartbeat.

"Seems like it." Emmett answered.

A smile as big as Alice's also appears on Esme's lips as she turned to Carlisle. The doctor of the family smiles as well, excited to meet the extraordinary girl that is going to be his adoptive son's mate.

While everybody else is excited to see Luna, Jasper and Rosalie simply rolled their eyes at their family who seems to be enchanted by the raven-haired girl.

Luna, Bella, and Edward entered the house and made their way towards the living room where the rest of the Cullen's are stood, waiting to meet the girl.

"It's nice to see you again, Bella." Said Esme as she reached to her and embraces her lightly.

Esme pulls away and lets Bella greet the others before introducing her twin sister.

"Esme, Carlisle, this is Luna. My twin sister." Bella said.

Luna forced a tight-lipped smile in the hopes of appearing polite enough. She keeps reminding herself that she's there to thank Jasper for saving her life. Not to wreak havoc upon the family just because she wants to do so.

"Hi, Luna. It's so great to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you from them!" Esme said, about to hug the raven-haired girl but she was interrupted by Alice speaking up.