There's Something On Your Face!

Ponyboy and Johnny sat on the sofa, quietly watching a Disney movie at midnight with blankets wrapped around the both of them; the two snuggled together with a bowl of popcorn. This was something the two did occasionally when it was pouring outside and they couldn't watch the sunset or anything, it was just as good; and they picked the Fox and the Hound this time, which was both sad and entertaining.

But the brunette was getting a little timid without the talking, like he would die without speaking to the other, so he peeked over at the boy who was focused on the TV in thought; wondering what he could do to probably annoy the other. Pony then looked back to the television, not exactly watching the movie now, but instead, thinking of a way to be obnoxious since he was feeling a bit energetic all of a sudden.

Then, he thought of something, a wisp of a grin slipping across his face before he turned to Johnny entirely; pretending as if he was confused before cupping the other's cheeks in his palms, the dark toned boy facing the other with an equal amount of confusion.

"Pony? What are ya doin'?"

The boy asked as the freckled teen still pretended to look closely at the others face, turning the ravenette's head a few ways before setting his gaze in one place.

"Sorry, I think you got a little something on your face."

"I do?"

Ponyboy nodded, but before Johnny could try and move away to get off what he thought was something on his face, the 14 year old leaned in and gave the other a big ol' kiss, feeling the dark eyed boy tense up, but pulled away with a big grin and a couple amused giggles.

"That little something was me~!"

"P-Pony! I-I'm tryna watch the movieee..."

Johnny whined, but you could easily tell that he was getting pretty flustered by the sudden redness of his cheeks, the now embarrassed teenager turning his head to look at the TV again, but to also look away from the other; Pony leaning onto the him with laughter that he was trying his best to keep low.

"Daw~ C'mon, Johnnycakes! I know you wuv my kissessss~"

He teased with another couple pecks to the other's cheek or neck, aware that he was being quite annoying since that was the point of all of his random antics, but wasn't expecting the huff from the other and the sudden kiss that he'd recieved back, now it was Johnny's turn to giggle as Ponyboy was caught off gaurd.

"Yeah, maybe~ And I know you love mine just as much~"

The usually shy kid teased back, shoving another handful of popcorn into his mouth before paying attention to the movie once again, the freckled teen rolling his eyes with a smile he couldn't stop, cuddling back into the other's side as a way to agree; the two boys ended up falling asleep later that night before the movie was even over.

Yeah, that was pretty short and lazily made, but meh. At least it's something?