"Red!" Amiya cried out in relief. The grey Lupo jumped and whipped around to face her, instinctually brandishing a non-existent dagger.

"Oh, Amiya... how are you?" Red relaxed her stance.

"Red, I can't find the Doctor anywhere," she explained the situation. "I'm worried he may be in trouble. Have you seen him?"

Red's eyes narrowed at the mention of that word. "Red has... Trouble... From where?"

"It's just a feeling, where is he?"

"Making last delivery... But if trouble..." a scowl crossed Red's face before she darted away from Amiya and barged into Perfumer's room. "Doctor! Trouble! Must move."

Then Amiya heard his voice. "Trouble? Where? We have to secure the infirmary! Red, we need to get security!"

"Red will lead." Red bolted out of the room and scanned the hallway. "Clear. This way, Doctor."

"Wait, Red, that's not what I..." Amiya trailed off when she saw her friend leave the room. With casts on each leg and both arms in slings, the Doctor scuttled out of the room with a sense of urgency. He looked like a very tall, panicked crab with his movements. When he caught sight of Amiya, he called over to her. "Amiya!"

"Doctor!" Amiya rushed over to him. "I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Amiya, thank goodness you're here. Red thinks there may be trouble. We need to protect everyone here. Put the base on-"

"What?! No! Doctor, there is no trouble," she stopped him. The Doctor cocked his head and turned to Red, who also flopped her head to one side.

"But you told Red... Doctor is in trouble," Red stared quizzically.

"No, Red, I told you I thought he might be in trouble."

"Oh..." the girl dropped her head. The Doctor stared at Amiya in silence for a while, the mask obscuring any hints to what he may have been thinking.

Eventually, he snapped his fingers and declared, "This operation was a rousing success! Good work, everyone!"

"Did Red do good?" Red perked up and her tail began to wag.

"You did FANTASTIC, Red!" he exclaimed. Oh no. "You too Amiya! Great work!" The pair began to cheer and Amiya pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Doctor, what did your sanity levels look like before you left your room?" Amiya demanded. Her friend stopped for a moment before apparently getting lost in thought.

"I think the number on top said 'zero', so that means I have lots of room to get more of the brain-symbol stuff," he said. Amiya sighed. It came from a place of genuine relief, but it also shared its existence with frustration.

"Red, please escort the Doctor back to his room," she ordered. Her Lupo associate straightened up and grabbed the Doctor by his arm and tried to pull him along, but he wouldn't budge.

"Amiya, I am okay. There's still so much I need to do fist," he objected. "I will go to set up my office."

"Doctor, I'll give you a salted egg yolk flavor chocolate if you go back to your room," Amiya said.