Chapter 4: Reality

Start from the beginning

After a long talk,its almost 4 in the afternoon when i leave the cafe. We decided to come at the hospital and prepare everything.

Yet still theres no news about Taehyung visited the hospital.

I wonder where he is,i called my one of my men and ask him to find about his whereabouts.

□■□

KIM TAEHYUNG

When i left the hospital yesterday,i really dont know where to go. I just let my feet bring me to where it wants to go,with a heavy heart,full of sadness and anger.

Sadness because im all alone now,my brother that i love the most leaves me already. The brother that gives me strength and happiness. The brother that my source of breathing. But...hes gone and never comes back.

Anger....yes..my heart is full of hatred now to that man who is the reason why my brother is not with me now. That mother fucking asshole! I clench my fist,digging my nails to my palm,till my nuckles become white.

I close my eyes and sigh.

After an hour,calming myself...i realised i was somewhere else. I roam my eyes to look around and now i remember that i was waiting for a bus yesterday.

And thats why im here in Daegu. In our old house. Standing infront of it. Meaning i slept here last night...outside our house?

I stand up and open it. Its good that i always bring all my keys. Yes all,i mean apartment key and this key for our old house.

I enter inside and plop myself at a small couch in our leaving room.

Staring at the wall,thinking what will i do now.

My thoughts are busy thinking of everything when i remember my brother in the hospital. I pull my phone at my pocket and called the doctor. I told him that i will prepare everything and visit tomorrow.

But the thing that angers me more is that when he told me that everything is ready and that asshole paid everything.

I didn't say anything after he rold me about it,i just ended the call.

I promise myself that i will never let that asshole come near me or my brothers funeral.

I tried and tried to calm myself and not to cry but then i really cant control the pain that im feeling.

I cried hard and let all the sadness and hurt that im going through. I know crying is not the solution,but who cares...nobody cares...and without knowing...i drift in my sleep.

I arrived at the hospital around 7 in the morning look for the doctor to talk.

He told me to follow him at his office.

"Im really sorry for your lost Tae." He said.

I just give him a glint of smile.

I know this is really hard for me,but when i left our old house in Daegu this morning,i promise myself that i will be more strong and accept this kind of life that im already dealing.

After a almost an hour of talk with the doctor,i walk outside just to see the guy that i despised most.

Hatred....

Anger....

All this i felt inside me.

He stop walking when he notice me standing not too far from him.

Then i notice another two guys behind him and his two brothers that i have met before, Yoongi and Hoseok.

I was shock when i recognised the other guy who walks slowly towards me.

I saw him having a sad smile display to his face,..

He run to me and hug me tight that i almost stumble.

No words that came from both of us. All i can hear is his faint sobs,rubbing my back that it gives me a feeling of being safe.

And thats the time,i let my tears fall from my eyes and start crying in silent.

I feel that he distance his body a little and look at me. He cup my face with his both hands,wiping the tears with his thumb.

"Im sorry baby,im not there with you when you need someone." He said.
"I promise,i will not leave you from now on...." he added hugging me back again.

After a little more time of hugging,he holds my hands and we walk towards the exit. He stop infront of the others and introduce me to me his husband.

I give a glint of smile to Namjoon hyung and he smiles back at me.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim?" Hoseok stated.

I just nod with him.

I acted like Jungkook is invisible through my eyes,i can see how he stare at me with those dark eyes but still i cant see any emotions through it.

A silence engulf us after Hoseok talk.

"If you excuse me,im going first." I said and walk after bowing at them.

"No Tae,we will come with you." Jin hyung stated grabbing my other hand.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Then open my eyes again and turn to face him.
"Im okay hyung,no need to come with me. And beside,i want to be alone hyung." I said without stuttering. I give him another smile and look at Namjoon hyung then averting my eyes to Yoongi then Hoseok.
"Thank you for coming and nice meeting you Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung."

Then i slowly turn my back to them and start to walk away from them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I really hope for their happiness

IM still hoping that there will be a TAEKOOK SUB UNIT soon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To be continued...