06: The Bloody Parchment

Start from the beginning

Jimin kept giggling like a girl and pretended to steal his cell, to show the videos to their manager. Jimin also kept on muttering that something fishy was going on with Tae as well. He sure loved teasing his two younger members.

So Jungkook wanted to dump the matter once and for all. "Don't you see who we are even talking about? Its Taehyung hyung, for him love means only one thing, Yeontan." Jungkook defended Taehyung.

"Ahhhhh Tannie. You're right." Jhope agreed rightaway. "That cute cotton fluff, this time I'm really gonna teach him the whole choreo for mic drop." Jhope laughed, thinking about the last time he was doing it.

"Okay it's the dog. Phew, you scared me earlier." RM said, relieved. "Okay guys, it's time for our flight now. Hope to see you soon. We're leaving."

RM left with Jin supporting a sleepy Suga. Jhope literally dragged Jimin out towards the car before he could lash out again at the youngest members.

Jungkook and Taehyung moved quickly from the back, avoiding the press and the cameras and set off. First, they drove towards their dorm to get Yeontan.

Jungkook was driving while Taehyung sat on the passenger's seat, trying to sleep. He woke up when he heard Jungkook pulling the car in the parking lot.

Unlike what Taehyung had expected, this wasn't their dorm.

Too many cars in the parking lot, children laughing happily, some holding ballons other eating ice-creams, gigantic ferris wheels visible on the horizon and with screams of giddy people frequenting the scene, there was only one answer.

The amusement park.

Taehyung quickly unbuckled his seat belt. Jungkook was already standing outside, stretching and smiling in full force.

"Kook why are we here? We should go to the dorm." Taehyung asked, panicking. He was in no mood for any rides.

"Hush hyung. We are on vacation now. It's time for some fun and bunjee jumping." Jungkook took out a bucket hat and mask from the bonnet and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung was shivering now. He only now remembered the bunjee jumping deal.

Could he deny Jungkook ? Yes.

Was that a good idea ? Nope.

Why ? Because it's Jeon Jungkook you're denying, the muscle pig. He'd probably carry Tae on his shoulders the entire time if he denied.

Jungkook went away to get them tickets. He handed him the car keys so that Tae could lock the car. Taehyung sighed, turning to lock the car.

At that moment, his eyes caught sight of a girl. Her back was facing him as she was locking her car as well. But what caught Tae's attention were her hairs.

Suddenly, it looked familiar. He looked properly and blinked. A faint picture of the Jungkook's blind date came into his mind. Her hairs were dyed exactly the same way.

Was she perhaps ...?

The girl felt Taehyung's gaze on her. She stopped fidgeting with the keys. The moment she started turning, Jungkook spinned Taehyung around, holding the tickets in his hands.

"Finally, I got the tickets. Come hyu- Taehyungie hyung ?" Taehyung looked a bit startled. "Something's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Naah. So which swings are we upto?"

"I got tickets for 15 rides in total." Jungkook swayed the bundle of strips he was holding.

Taehyung gulped, praying he'd make it out alive today. "15 rides? Seriously? Which ones did you get?"