"Because you're pissing me off."

"Now you're using that word!"

He turns his head and gives me an annoyed look, glaring at me and making sure I get the message. I don't get it, though. "Why am I pissing you off?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake," he mutters, clearly in distress. The muscles on his arms are bulging because he's holding the steering wheel so tightly.

My lips are trying to lift up at the corners, but I don't dare to smile. "Okay, then I'm going to be pissed, too. Look! Now we're both pissed."

Alexander looks at me once more. "Gabrielle. Shut up. Seriously. What the fuck."

I start laughing. I jokingly punch his arm, feeling how flexed his muscle is. "Can you relax? You can get into a mood so easily." I shake my head.

I hear him sigh. "I mean ... you could help me make me feel a little better?"

I give him a look of interest and then I scowl when I see a smirk on his lips. "I am not giving you a blowjob while you're driving," I declare with my voice higher than I wanted to.

"Then don't complain about me being pissed," he taunts, chuckling when I let out a loud, long sigh.

˙˙˙

It's Amelia's birthday on Friday and we're going there. I still haven't gotten anything since the interview for the tutors and my excitement started dying down because, obviously, they didn't pick me.

But that's not the only reason why I'm in such a weird mood that I can't even explain.

"So," Alexander starts, looking at me.

I have my head leaned against the window, watching the raindrops. "Hmm?" I murmur, not looking at him.

"You're very excited," he notes in sarcasm.

I shrug.

"Okay, so what's the problem?"

I sigh. "It's ... dumb."

"What is it?" Alexander presses.

I lift my head off the window and look at him. "You know what? It's not really that dumb. But if you flirt with Lena today, I might just become violent."

Alexander chuckles. "That is dumb. I didn't flirt with her, babe," he says in an exasperated tone as if he's tired repeating this.

I give him an incredulous look. "Don't be overly nice to her, either!"

"Okay, Jesus. I won't even look at her," he mutters.

I turn my whole body towards him. "What if I said what you said to her to someone else in front of you? Racer, for example. Or Ripper. Pick your favourite."

He gives me an annoyed look. "I don't even remember what I said to her."

I roll my eyes. I don't know if he's pretending for my sake or if he really didn't see anything wrong with that statement. "That you're going to fall in love with her. Second time's a charm!" I make a poor imitation of his voice.

"Not this again. We went over this already, Gabby."

"I'm just saying. Don't make me dislike her," I mutter. He knows I always try to see good in everyone and give everyone a chance before I judge them. I had to go through hell with no one there by my side and that's why I try to be fair to everyone.

Alexander shakes his head to himself, smiling.

When we arrive at the house, Amelia comes running towards us in her cute little pink tutu and a ton of colourful hair clips in her hair. She's the cutest.