"i just want this to be over with!" she cried. "it's so hard!"

"Ny" i lifted her chin. "i know it hurts, but when we got a mini you or me runnin' around, it's gon' all be worth it" i wiped her tears.

"it's just so much" she sniffled.

"come here" i pulled her onto my lap wrapping my arms around her as she began to cry lightly again. "stop allat' cryin' bae" i rubbed her back feeling her hug me back.

"what if i'm not a good mom" she cried into the crook of my neck.

"you gon' be a good ass mom, Nyeisha" i kissed her cheek. "stop tryna say you won't be"

"y-you think?" i pulled away a little.

"i know" i wiped her tears again. "they gon love you, baby"

"thank you for cheering me up" she leaned her forehead against mine. "i love you"

"i love you too" i lifted her chin giving her a kiss feeling her energy get better.  "i got you sum i think gon' make you feel even better" she furrowed her eyebrows. "come on" i got off the bed holding my hand out for her.

i closed her eyes as we walked out into the living room.

"stay here. don't open your eyes" she nodded before i walked over to what i had gotten her.

i stood infront of her holding the thing so she'd see it when she opened her eyes instead of her having to get it.

"okay. open"

"Aww!" she pouted walking to me after seeing the dog i had in my arms

"he's yours" i said as she took him out of my arms. "we made a deal"

"what's his name?" she smiled down at him.

"blue" i smiled seeing her eyes light up.

"i love him!" she giggled. "when did you get him?"

"the other night. he was staying wit the person until i picked him up a few hours ago" she nodded.

- Rodrick Moore -- Las Vegas, Nevada -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Las Vegas, Nevada -

"What the fuck" i groaned as my eyes slowly started to open feeling my head already pounding.

i sat up holding my head as i looked around seeing i wasn't on the bus or anything. i was in a bedroom.

furrowing my eyebrows, i turned my head and what i saw made me literally wanna punch myself.

there was a girl laying next to me, with some alcohol on the end table with pills crushed up next to it.

i quickly grabbed my phone getting out of the bed seeing that i was fully undressed beginning to make me worry that i had actually slept with the girl laying in the bed.

i slid my clothes on fastly as i checked the time seeing it was 4 in the morning.

"where you going?" i looked up seeing the girl sitting up on the bed.

"what the fuck happened" i said sliding my phone into my pocket.

"what you mean?" she got up walking to me. "you were giving me signals all night so i brought you back here and made love to your fine ass"

i might just throw up ..

i KNOW i ain't cheat on Vanessa.

that's when it all started to hit me..

last night, i was with bird and jonathan (dababy). i was smoking a little but not a lot.

then this girl.. this girl came into the room with us and was low key all on me but i shoed her away every time.

but there was this one time.. where she got everybody new drinks. looking back on it, i should've known something was up but i wasn't thinking straight.

i ain't pay this shorty no attention so i didn't notice.

she definitely fucking drugged me and took me back to the room.

because i can see cuff marks on my wrist that she probably used in case i woke up.

what the fuck am i supposed to tell Vanessa..