Prologue (Part I)

Start from the beginning

Vrak: Attack!!!!

Mr. Silver: Its morphin' time. S.P.D. Emergency!!!!

Miss. Silver: Magical source, Mystic Force!!!!

Dylan's thoughts: 'No way dad is the S

Dylan's thoughts: 'No way dad is the S.P.D. blue ranger and mum is the Mystic Force pink ranger wow'

As te fighting was going on I noticed that they were getting too close to my tent so when no one was looking I snuck out of my tent and went to hide in some bushes that were close by so I was out of the way. My parents were winning the fight but with only two of them and more and more X-Borgs showing up I knew that it wasn't going to be long before they start running out of energy.

Vrak: You are doing well but what are you protecting in that tent behind you?

My parents got in front of my tent as if they were protecting me, but it wasn't enough as Vrak shot purple lightning at my tent making it explode and sending my parents to their knees.

Mr. and Miss. Silver: No Dylan!!!!

Dylan: Mum, dad over here!!!!

My parents turned towards the bush I was hiding in as I stood up showing them I was alright as X-Borgs went to attack me but were stopped by mum using her power over air to knock them away.

Mr. Silver: Dylan run to the mountain find your morpher and get out of here!!!!

Dylan: But what about you both?!?!?!?!

Miss. Silver: I promise honey we'll be fine just get to the mountain and then call for help with this!!!!

Mum threw me her phone (No not her morpher just a normal cell-phone) as she and dad went back to fighting their enemies I looked at them one last time before doing what they told me to do and ran towards the mountain which I could see clearly thanks to the moonlight.