"Thank you I will gladly eat this in peace." He took a bite of the fry and we all chuckled from his actions.

As the conversation kept going, I find myself looking over at Mina one last time. She looked like she wanted to talk to me, her eyes begging to. I sighed and looked away.

"I have bio and I need to answer my homeworks from last week. I need to go." I said and stood up.

"Oh okay. Call me when you're finished? I don't have any more classes today." Chaeyoung said and I nodded kissing her lips for a split second.

"Hey, take care of her for me?" I said to Taehyung and he nodded smiling.

I can't stop thinking about a crazy guy would come barge in here wielding a weapon. I really don't want to leave her side today, especially now that I know there's a psycho running freely in the city.

I scratched the back of my neck and headed straight to my bio class to see that there was a few students and our professor on the desk waiting patiently.

I walked to the very back and sat down to my seat. I don't want to talk to Mina and I just left because I needed some time alone. I brought up my phone and earphones to listen to music while waiting for the time. It's only a couple of seconds before we start.

I left my right ear with no earphone so I know when I should take it off to listen.

"A gun? That's crazy." A boy said

"Seriously! He waved it around on the cafe we always go to." A girl spoke and I started to get nervous.

I closed my eyes for a second and opened it again to maintain my posture. What if he did come here and starts to kill my classmates? What if he gets his hands on Chaeyoung or Mina? How can I live with myself if that happens?

I felt someone pull the chair next to me and sat down. I looked over and saw Mina looking nervous and tense.

I looked away immediately and crossed my arms, leaning on my chair.

"Can we atleast talk for a second? You're killing me here y/n." Mina said softly and I could feel my chest about to explode from my feelings.

"Okay class, settle down we're about to begin."

I took off my earphones and placed it on my table listening to the teacher. I heard her sigh besides me and I just shook my feelings away and focused on the lecture.

It's been about 25 minutes since I just stared in front on the board, when the bell rang. I frowned and looked at my watch to see that it's not even been past 1:30.

People are murmuring and standing up to leave when the speaker turned on and the principal spoke.

"On behalf of the faculty of the school, we would like to announce that we are going on lockdown. This is not a drill and teachers, please take good care of your students while we address the situation. Thank you for your cooperation."

I stood up and extremely worried about Chaeyoung. Many of the people in the room starts to get worried and scared.

"No no..." I mumbled and grabbed my stuff to leave.

"You can't leave Miss Lee-" He blocked the door and I'm starting to lose patience.

If something happens to Chaeyoung I swear to god.

"You don't understand, I need to leave- I need to make sure my friend is safe!" I shouted but he shook his head ordering me to back off.

I cursed under my breath and walked to the very back to call her phone, hoping she would answer.

I opened the curtains a little bit on the window to see if she's out there, But I couldn't see anyone from a mile away.

When the call didn't reach I texted her instead. Please be alright.

Me
Chaeyoung

Me
Where are you?

Me
Tell me you're with Taehyung

Me
Answer me please, I'm freaking out!

Me
Please. I need to know if you're safe.

I paced back and forth while my class was putting the table on the doors and closing the lights. I cursed under my breath multiple times but my anxiety is getting the best of me.

"Hey hey calm down. This could just be a drill-"

"Don't talk, just please shut up..." I whispered hoping whoever it was to stay silent. I had my hand on my phone to atleast know if she sent a reply or call me back. I need to get to her.

"Guys, you need to sit down against the wall." The teacher said and I just stood up leaning against the wall with everyone else.

Everyone was dead silent and some were crying. I just listened closely outside to hear if someone needs help and I'm praying for it not to be Chaeyoung.

For the past 10 minutes I couldn't handle the silence anymore. I pulled off the tables and chairs blocking the door and they all whispered for me to stop.

"Y/n Lee stop! You are going to get us-"

"Shut up!" I said and opened the door to leave. I took a deep breath and checked left and right to see no one walking the halls.

"I'm going with her, she needs someone right now."

"I can't risk two students-"

"Mr Yang."

I scoffed and went ahead to the cafeteria first to see if she's there. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Mina.

"What are you doing? Go back inside." I pointed at the classroom, where half my class were looking at us.

"No. You are not going out there alone. We have friends who might be in trouble y/n." She said seriously and I stayed quiet looking back and forth.

"Stay close to me atleast." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the cafeteria so she won't leave my sight.

Please tell me this is a good idea...