Chapter 35: Sakumo comes home

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Come on. Grab hold. I'm gonna take us home."

I grabbed at his jonnin vest with both hands and felt the world twist around me.

We stood in the family area of the Hatake compound house.

"How?"

"Hiraishin no Jutsu. The one on the scroll you left me. I had to modify it a little."

"But the seals?"

"On these. I gave one to your summons before she returned to you."

He showed me a three pronged kuni that had the seal carved into the handle.

"I have them hid all over town and the house."

"Smart. Is anyone home?"

"No, not right now. I actually have to leave. My team is doing a couple D missions right now. We will be done by the time academy is out. Kakashi and I will pick up Anko and then come home. Mama and Kinoe usually get home right before dinner. Kabuto's room has been cleaned and the crib removed for a bed.  I think the kids put some toys in there for him. And there are some bento or left overs in the frig. I gotta go. I will see you later though, dad."

"Alright, go if you need to get back to your team."

He came and hugged me once more, before he flashed away.

"Come on son lets go take a bath and get cleaned up."

"Otay, dada."

Later on I felt three pulses of chakra and pulsed back I went running for the door. I was tackled by Anko.

"Oh, daddy, your home. I missed you. I love you. Don't ever leave again. Please."

"I missed you too, baby girl. And I love you also and I won't. I promise. I'm sorry we lied to you. Kakashi?"

He looked at his hands. Then Minato. Then Anko. I set her down and walked to him.

"I'm sorry. So very sorry, pup. Please forgive me. I...I missed you. All of you. I love you, pup. I truly am sorry."

At that he closed the distance and hugged me.

"To-san, I'm sorry. I missed you also. I'm sorry, I said such mean things and was mad when I didn't know. I'm sorry. I love you, To-san."

"Dada?"

We heard as he waddled in. He took in me hugging Kakashi. With Anko and Minato watching us.

"Baby brother?"

"Kabuto?"

Kakashi and Anko said. They ran at him and hugged him. He looked a little frightened and taken back. But he relaxed into their hugs as they told him how much they missed him and loved him.

"Brodder? Sissy? Mine?"

"Yes, little dragon. Kakashi and Anko are also your brother and sister. Hell, if Kakashi hadn't begged for you so much, I don't even know if we would have you."

"Oh I don't know about that, dad, I'm pretty sure mama wanted him just as badly."

"Oh then you have no idea how much, pup, actually begged."

Kakashi looked sheepish. And Minato smirked at him.

"Oh really, do tell me more, dad,  cause I need every little detail. Some one deserves payback."

I gave the boys a look. Anko decided to elaborate for me.

"Kashi has been teasing nii-san almost non stop about Kushina-nee-chan."