Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?

Start from the beginning

        "You're still hurt, why don't we battle some other time," I whispered to her, "Merda."

        "Nope," she answered, walking away before I could say anything else.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Wow, Ryuga really cares for Merda. But he also hates her? But he also doesn't? Wow, um...  really am weirded out. Wait, could Merda be that girl in the story Ryuga told me?

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "So is everybody ready!?" Blader DJ asked.

        "The tournament is about to start!" Angie exclaimed.

        "You will start in the tunnels of the rock quarry, you may use any entrance you like," The Japan DJ said.

        "Find your own path, that is the Beyster Island championship, go for the goal!" Angie exclaimed.

        "3, 2, 1, go get it!" They both announced as everyone except me and Merda ran towards the entrance after everyone was gone that's when we both started to walk to the entrances, different ones sadly, which means less of a chance I'll battle someone worth battling.

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Checkpoints, eh," I said after I defeated a couple of bladers. "There are no strong bladers here, their getting defeated by a girl who is weakened by dark power for heaven and hell's sake!"

        I sighed and continued walking until I heard smashing. I followed the sound until I found who was making it, of course, it was Ryuga, I saw as L-Drago emerged from the bey destroying everything in its path. So HE can destroy the checkpoints but I can't. I decided to follow him, Why am I following him? Because... I don't know, so YOU know what half of the things you do in a day, I bet you don't even know why you're humming your favourite song all the time! Wait... I'm ranting in my head... I'm going crazy...

        Merda who are you talking to?

        ... I-Uh...

        Dark power/ Dark power.

        Another side effect of the dark power, ranting in your head...

Madoka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "That Ryuga never changes," I sighed.

        "Actually, he's changed a lot," Ryuto said surprizing me.

        "Huh, what do you mean?" I asked it was weird, I would think that Ryuto would have joined, but he didn't.

        "Never mind, if you want to know, ask my brother for yourself," He answered.

        I sighed again, who would have thought that Ryuga was related to Kishatu Inc. and those two, Ryuto and Ryuga, they both are similar while staying different, argh! This is all so confusing!

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I sighed quietly, I need to have anger management, I continued following Ryuga as he destroyed checkpoint after checkpoint until we stopped; there was some guy with a strong bey aura. I think his name was King? Yeah, he was in the destroyer dome. He won I think, he's also a legendary blader.