"Knew I didn't need a line." He said proudly.

"And yet, creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the 'covert'," Robin grumbles.

"Aqualad, Drop Zone B is to go," Percy said into her earpiece.

"Head to the factory. I'll track your GPS and meet you ASAP."

"Let's move, people!"

They took off towards the factory. Halfway through the run, Robin pulled up a hologram map of the island. He studied it, trying to find the safest route to the factory. Percy was focusing on the map when a rustling of the bush and a snap in the distance broke her out her thoughts. Percy instantly tensed, from the corner of her eyes she could see that Superboy was alarmed too.

"Did you hear that?" the clone asked.

"Uh, no...Wait, is this the super hearing thing?" KF asked. Megan comments something dreamily but Percy wasn't listening. She and Robin quickly vanished out of sight, hiding from the possible danger. They were so focused on hiding that they lost sight of the rest of the team.

"Ugh, those idiots..." Robin groaned. Percy padded him on the back with a small smile on her face. Dick glanced at her gratefully, for a moment they stared into each other's eyes but as always, the moment was interrupted by the gunshots in the distance.

"What do you think?" the Boy Wonder asked her as they swung from branches to branches towards the center of trouble.

"That they most likely got themselves in trouble? Definitely. Man, usually it's me who is at the center of trouble, but I guess now the spotlight had been shifted." She sighed dramatically (Not as much as Drama Queen). "Hah, good times..." Robin's laughter rings out in the vast forest.

They arrived in time to see the others battling Bane and a bunch of other men carrying guns, wearing the cult of the Kobra uniform. The two dropped down to aid their friends.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Robin questioned, punching a guy and kicking away another. "Remember covert? Why didn't you follow our lead, vanishing into the jungle?"

"Dude, That's where you have been?" KF yelled angrily. "Way to fill us in. We are not mind-readers you know?" Megan throws a rock at a gang member.

"Well, at least I'm not."

Percy ran up a tree and jumped down on to a guy, knocking him off his feet. She turned to another and threw a Wing-Ding (I know this is a Nightwing's thing, but let's pretend that this is a Tidal's thing, for now)at him, knocking the gun out of his hand.

"I recognized these uniforms." She said once the battling was done and the assailants were now tied to the trees.

"Cult of the Kobras?" Robin asked. She nodded in confirmation.

"I am certain Batman would have mentioned it if he knew a dangerous extremist was running Santa Prisca's Venom operation," Aqualad said.

"Agreed," Robin says, "And since there's no love lost between the cultists and those goons," his detective-mode kicked in. "I'm betting they came in and tossed them out. That's why normal supply lines have been cut off."

"We get it. Kobra wanted super cultists." Kid Flash says confidently. "Radio Bats and we'll be home in time for-"

"These cultists are not on venom." Percy cut in, turning serious. "Kobra's hoarding this stuff."

"We don't leave. Not until I know why."

"Until you know why?" KF questioned the second youngest member on the team.