Prologue: Jack is Back!(Short)

3rd person Pov

War, War is constantly changing  and ever evolving.  From the beginning of man war and violence were always there in their hearts.  War has ravaged the planet for the sake of things such as Power, Religion, and for the sake of freedom.  One soul one the planet knows this all too well. This person is Y/n Lighting bolt child soldier turned cyborg. Y/n had only ever known to kill in his childhood. Y/n's body count was so massive that soldiers knew him as by another name Jack the Ripper. Although this was the life he was a slave to he was soon brought into the light. One man showed Y/n the path to true justice changing Y/n's life forever. That man was known as Solid Snake and just as he appeared he left Y/n with freedom. Y/n later found himself a place in the school known as Beacon.  Y/n believed he could help give the world peace but soon everything would change. 

Y/n pov

I walked through the halls after completing my mission. While I did I noticed my friend Velvet was carrying alot of stuff. I began to walk towards her as she lost her balance. I ran over to her and caught her before she could fall causing her to look at me in surprise.

 I ran over to her and caught her before she could fall causing her to look at me in surprise

Velvet:Y-Y/N?!

I smiled at her then helped her stand before I picked up everything for her.

Y/n:Sorry to scare you it looked like you could use some help.

Velvet: Thank you so much Y/n. I don't know what i'd do without you.

Y/n: it's not a problem Cotton tail remember if you ever need me i'm here for you.

Velvet: I know u-um Y/n can I ask you something?

I was about to answer her when suddenly I was called for another mission.

Y/n: Sorry Velvet I gotta go.

Velvet: Ok I understand be safe ok?

I nodded then went off to see just what it was.  After I was briefed on it I was sent out with teams CRDL, SSSN and a handful of Atlas soldiers. When we arrived I  began to scout the area seeing what I could find. Before I had time to react I felt a bullets go through my stomach and leg. When I fell I saw the faces of the soldiers aswell as the others standing there.

Y/n: You bastards is this what the REAL mission is huh?

Cardin: Ozpin knows exactly who you are you freak.

Neptune: Ozpin sees your worthless as as a threat. Don't about the girls though we'll take real good care of them~

3rd personPov

Y/n gritted his teeth before he began to laugh insanely causing the others to look at him in confusion.

Y/n: Ozpin is nothing but a senile old man to send you sorry bastards to do this.

Sun: What the fuck does that mean!

Y/n: None you understand so i'll spell it out for you. You weren't send on an extermination mission. You were sent here to die. You wanna know what Ozpin is so afraid of? Well then i'l show you!

 A crimson aura began to surround Y/n when a soldier ran at Y/n and stabbed him. The soldier's face turned into one of fear as Y/n stared at him with  intense blood lust. Y/n sliced the soldier into chunks then turned to the others with a sadistic smirk.

 Y/n sliced the soldier into chunks then turned to the others with a sadistic smirk

Y/n:You better pray to whatever god you praise. Because it's time for Jack to let er rip!

to be continued