"H-Hi, Jackson hyung."

"Hey, mind if I take a seat for a moment?"

Jisung didn't have time to respond as the older already sat down across from him. His hand went into his pocket, looking around calmly before he pulled the contents out. He slid a bag not even bigger than the size of an apple across the table, Jisung's eyes widening as he quickly took it from the foreigner. He quickly stuffed it in his own pocket as he looked around, making sure no one had seen the suspicious exchange. Jackson didn't seem remotly fazed by this interaction but no matter how many times Jisung had done this in the past, it still scared the crap out of him.

"The address is written on the bag, like last time." Jisung nodded quickly, already knowing how this goes.

"H-Hyung, like I said... This is the last one, for good this time."

"I know, I know. You don't need to remind me. I've always told you this is shady stuff, so I don't blame you. The only reason you get away from this business every time is because I'm the one in charge... and you know I have a soft spot for you. I was honestly surprised when you called me and I really wanted to say no, but you sounded kind of desperate. You know I don't need to know what's going on, but I hope you're taking care of yourself." Jisung smiled, thanking the older. He didn't notice Changbin walking through the school's main entrance who immediately spotted the two together. It worried him greatly, causing him to quickly turn and make his way over towards the two.

"I'll come round your house later to retrieve the money and give you your part of the deal, okay? Text me if everything went smoothly. If something bad happens, you call me immediatly." Jackson said as he stood up, he waved goodbye to Jisung as the latter waved back. Just at that moment Changbin arrived at the table, causing Jisung to jump in surprise.

"Hey Jisung, w-why were you with Jackson?"

"No reason, he just came to say hello."

"Ji, you know he is trouble, you shouldn't be talking with him." Jisung sighed, looking up at Changbin. He started feeling frustrated. He couldn't tell Changbin he was helping Jackson with his illegal business, but he knew Changbin wasn't an idiot. Especially not when it came to his best friend. "Listen, Bin. I'm just trying to be nice with him. You know I can't just be a dick and ignore the guy if he asks me how I'm doing?"

"Still. Everything that Wang does, he does for a reason. I just don't want you getting into business you shouldn't be involved in."

"Well, what I do is my own concern, thank you." Changbin raised an eyebrow, confused about where Jisung's attitude was coming from. "What's wrong with you today?" It came out more annoyed than Changbin had intended. He was tired after his lack of sleep and the test he just took and he honestly hated that Jisung was acting weird like this. He didn't like it that Jisung was acting so strangely, it worried him but he just couldn't think of the right way to say it.

"Nothing! Just shut up and go, I already told you this two times today!" Jisung snapped, not daring to look at his friend. He was getting angry. Could Changbin just listen to him for once? All he wanted was to get this over with quickly and smoothly, he didn't need his best friend to know if he didn't have to. "I'm not a baby, Changbin. You got to stop worrying about me all the time." He said, anger already dissipating. It sounded rather soft yet sassy at the same time.

"Maybe I would stop worrying if I you weren't trying to kill yourself all the time!" Changbin yelled back, immediately realising what he had said was not okay. The younger's head had snapped back to look at him, eyes wide with shock. They sat still and just looked at each other for a moment, before Jisung's eyes narrowed and he stood up, heart rapidly pounding in his chest.