"do... do what?"

yui looked utterly confused while the other three brothers stared weirdly at shu. reiji had been humming quietly, and kanato, swung his legs under the table, smiling softly,

"lie for us yui!"

kanato shouted, smiling,

"you lied to us before, you can do it again, come on! tell us more lies about what y/n did to you!"

yui feels her face flush and she stares at kanato, blinking,

"i-i..."

"kanato, what are you talking about...?"

laito looked over to kanato,

"im just talking about how good of a liar yui is! she's really good, i mean, she even made us believe that y/n caused her trouble when really it was the exact opposite. reiji knows it's true, and shu does too!"

ayato stared down at his plate of food, and slowly looked over at yui.

"is it true? that you said those things about y/n, just to get rid of her?"

yui didn't know what to do, she hesitated with everything she was thinking to say, everyone at the table stared at her, and she looks around, and clenches the table cloth,

"i-i'm sorry..."

subaru clenched his fists, and flipped yui's plate of food onto her lap, and she gasped, scooting her chair back, and standing.

everyone ended up backing away from the table and watched subaru yelled and pulled everything off the table in a fit of anger.

he glared daggers at yui, and yui gasped, hugging herself,

"s-subaru... im sorry..."

"leave."

yui blinked, and looked at the person who said that word.

"w-what?"

"leave, yui. that's what i said. i said for you to leave."

it was ayato, and he felt guilty and angry, and betrayed.

"leave, or else we'll suck you dry and by the time we're done with you, you'll look like a deflated pool float."

yui blinked and nodded softly, feeling afraid.

she ran out of the dining room and quickly headed for the stairs, not even caring that the food had burned her slightly from being hot.

all she wanted to do was get out of there alive.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

yui was gone in a matter of thirty minutes, and now everyone was sat in the living room.

"what do we do now?"

shu asked, looking towards reiji.

"why are you asking me? you're the oldest, you should know what to do."

shu frowned, and looked down, and then towards reiji again,

"okay, well, i don't know what to do!"

"do you think we should find y/n and talk to her?"

kanato asked, looking at his hands.

"that's a start... but do you even think the mukami's will let us see her?"

everyone groaned at the mention of the mukami's,

"probably not... but, maybe with a lot of begging and pleading and reasoning, they might let us see her."

ayato commented, laying his head on his fist,

"all we can do, is try."

reiji nods,

"ayato is right, the most we can do right now, is try... and maybe, just maybe, they'll let us see her."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

with how i threw this together, im think about three more chapters.