Chapter 18

Evie woke up the next morning and went to the living rom and found Henrick sitting on the couch,"Why are you up so early"

"Mom said that she had something that she wanted to tell me today.  My dad left to go meet uncle Nik. And my mom told me weeks ago if i come in her room and wake her up i'm grounded" Henrick said."Why are you still here don't you want to live with your parents"

"Are you trying to kick me out" Evie gasped."I prefer to live with your mom. She's much nicer then my mom is.

"Thats wrong" Evie looked at the doorway and seen Elena."But sorta true."

"It's true trust me" Evie said."Well i'm going to see my little brother and my parents i'll see y'all later." She walked out leaving them alone.

"Drive Safe" Elena shouted."Henrick"

"Yes mom" He turned towards her.

Elena went and sat next to him."What would you say if you got a little sister or brother."

"Really" Henrick asked. He was glowing with glee.

"Yeah me and your dad are going to have another baby." Elena said.

"Your not going to forget about me or Evie right"

Her heart broke a little hearing that come from his mouth,"Never i'll never forget about you or your very annoying cousin i promise"

"Promises can be broken mom" Henrick said.

"I'm never going to forget about you.  EVER i love you and your my son and i'm always going to be here for you and nothing is going to change that/"

He gave her a hug."I love you to mom"

"Come on how about we go get dressed. And we go see your uncles and cousins so that we can tell them" Elena bargined. She was sad that he felt that way, She never wanted him to.

"Ok" Henrick said.

Elena got him dressed in a shirt that said I'm the nice one she put him on matching shorts. She put on a white shirt with words on it and black leather jacket and buttoned the buttons over the words so no one could see them.

"You ready mom"  Henrick said.

"Yeah lets go" Elena said.

--

When they got to the compound everyone was there besides Freya Cami Rebekah and Davina.

"Another couple shirt please say yes i loved the first one and planned to steal the idea by making the three cousins where it" Katherine said.

"It's another shirt but its only one this time" Elena said.

"Matching shirts"  Evie asked her mom.

"Yes i plan on having you three having matching shirts me and Haley already confirmed what we want them to say we just have to make them and no you don't have a choice in the matter you have to wear it" Katherine said

"Open the jacket so i can get 300 dollars" Haley said.

Elena opened her jacket and let them read her shirt.