Chapter 3: Momo's Jealousy and Hunger

Warning: contains graphic contents

The story starts with tiny Anne on Sana's boobs. They're both tired and sleepy. After that Momo arrived in Sana's room to talk about the performance for the next week and she saw the tiny.

Momo: What do we have here? Is this a tiny woman?

Momo snatches the tiny on Sana's boobs and Sana doesn't notice it at all. Because of the movement, Anne becomes conscious.

Anne: OMG, Momo help me!!!

Momo: Oh you're awake now. What are you doing on Sana's boobs, you tiny pervert?

Anne: Sana makes me her sex slave. Please help me

Momo: Sex slave? Are you kidding me? In that size?

Anne: Please believe me!!!

Momo: You're just a pervert. I have to punish you.

Momo went to the comfort room to hide Anne from Sana.

Momo: What punishment do you prefer? Hmm

*stomach rumbles*

Momo: oh I guess, we know the answer.

Momo suck Anne like a piece of noodles

*Slurrpppp*Anne: Please, believe me, Momo!!! Don't do this to me!!!

Momo: Don't struggle, just go inside my mouth.

Momo accidentally bites Anne's left leg. Blood squirts all around, including in Momo's mouth. Anne screams uncontrollably because of pain..

Momo: oh I'm sorry but wow you're tastier with your blood.

Momo proceeds to bite Anne's left leg until it dislocates in place.

The crunch of bone will be heard around the room while Momo tries to chew the bone and suck its flesh.

Momo: Hmmmmm OISHI!!!! I want more!!!

Momo proceeds to eat the other leg of her victim and repeat the process of sucking and chewing.

Momo: I'm sorry. I can't resist you!!!

Momo's eye looks directly at her food. She is very hungry now.

Momo sucks the blood of her victim to taste it more and she proceeds to bite the victim on the lower abdomen.

Anne becomes unconscious and accepts her fate to become a tiny morsel for Momo's hunger.

A big bite follows...*Crunch*

The internal organs splattered around Momo's mouth.

Momo slurps the victim's intestines like a ramen noodle.

Momo: HMMMMM OISHIIIII. You're chewy Anne.

After eating the internal organs of her tiny victim.

Momo put the remains of Anne's body to her mouth to chew it more.

Momo: Thank you for the breakfast, pervert

Filling her mouth with Anne's remains, her cheeks bulging. The sound of loud crunches was heard.

Momo moved her jaw back and forth, blood spilling from her lips as the victim was being reduced to nothing more than paste.

A few drops of blood spilled out onto the floor as the snapping of bones and consumption of flesh continued.

Anne's eyeballs popping like fish eggs in Momo's mouth, her brittle bones crunching like crispy chicken skin, and her warmblood filling Momo's mouth like ramen broth. Letting the moment last, Momo slowed her chewing to a slower pace, enjoying each bit of broken bone and flesh that was pushed around the inside of her mouth by her gigantic tongue before swallowing the remains down. (c. Shinji)