I called Fp and he was on his way to pick me up

I called Fp and he was on his way to pick me up. I made sure I had everything before going downstairs. Once Fp was here, I headed out to the car and got in.

"Morning." I greeted.

"Morning. Are you facing your problems today?" He asked while driving.

"With Sweet Pea?" He nodded.

"I don't have anything to say to him."
I shrugged. "If he wants to act like that, then he can. We're not together anymore so it doesn't make me any difference."

"You two are getting back together." He said amused.

"Maybe." I shrugged, "but not now." He nodded understanding. We made some more small talk before he dropped me off. I waved and went inside the school. Kevin found me and said him and Vee were helping set up.

We got a table by the main doors and placed down flyers, forms, and anything else they might need to start at a new school. About an hour later, Jughead walked in with his fellow classmates from SSH. Sweet Pea looked at me then looked away. I smiled softly at Toni and Fangs and they returned it.

"On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school. To ease this transition we've set up a registration desk so you can have everything you need."

"We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." Vee finished and smiled.

"Stand down Eva Peron." We heard Cheryl say from behind. We turned around to see her walking over with Reggie, the Bulldogs and the Vixens. I rolled my eyes.

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead sighed.

"I hate it here." I sighed crossing my arms. Reggie walked over and stood next to me. I ignored him.

"Cheryl. No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica said while crossing her arms.

"Wrong Veronica. No one invite Southside scum to our school. Listen up Ragamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of the classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please, do us all a favor and find another school to deface with your hardscrabble ways."

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face." Toni glared moving close to her.

"Happily, Queen of the Buskers." Archie got between the girls.

"Please shut up Cheryl, your voice is giving me a headache, and you're talking about them like they aren't here." Reggie chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.