thirty-three.

"So you tellin' me, you have no desire fa' a boyfriend? Not even a li' bit?" Sev squinted her eyes at Corinne as everyone sat around their new house

"She'on need no damn boyfriend," Cordell fussed.

"Cordell hush," Sev swatted him away. "I was talkin' ta' my sista',"

"I mean—why would I? These niggas ain' got nothin' I need fa'real. Do I want boyfriend? I'on know maybe like once a week," she chuckled. "On the other hand, I want some dick,"

"Corinne! Ew, the fuck," Cordell fake gagged.

"Cordell. Sevyn is sitting hea' pregnant. Don't eva' ew me, you are disgustin'," she spoke with a serious face, causing everyone to crack up laughing. "He really be playin' wit' me," she chuckled.

"Well," Nana spoke up. "Don't let nobody tell you dat you need a lil stinky ass boyfriend anyway. Stay single till you find one dat...don't stink allat bad," she joked, and Yasir smacked his teeth. "Nah, but fa' real, don't feel no pressure,"

"Girl I don't. I'm straight by myself, I swea', all y'all sickening asses don't bother me none," she assured them. "If somebody come my way then they do, if not we all good ova' hea," she flipped her long straight hair over her shoulder.

"As you should be," Kimora nodded. "Now—can we address the actual issue right na'? Where is the damn baby, Sevyn?"

"Dats what I wanna know," Yasir sat up in his seat. "She in thea' takin ha' sweet time,"

"Not y'all rushin' nanny baby," Nana curled her lip up. "Let ha' bake a li' bit!"

"She been bakin' fa' 41 weeks..." Cordell spoke, hand resting on Sevyn's stomach. Selah was indeed almost five days overdue, her due date was September 10th, and today was the 14th . Everyone was waiting on the text that Sev was in labor but it still hadn't come.

"I'm gettin' induced in a week an' some days if she'on come. So be ready fa' dat," she yawned. "I'm sleepy," she pouted.

"You always sleepy," Keon chuckled. "My baby in thea' stealin all yo' li' energy up," he said, poking her belly from next to her.

"Stop!" she giggled, swatting his hand away. "How everybody callin' my baby they baby? Dis is my baby," she joked.

"Uh, no ma'am, when you got pregnant we all got pregnant, dis our baby now," Corinne said, and Nana agreed completely. "You should know dis,"

"I keep tellin they ass we buyin' ha' a crib fa' the house, she gon be sleepin' ova' like it's ha' house," Brix said. He was a hundred percent serious, until he and Na'imah decided if they really wanted a child, Selah would have a room at their house.

"He's serious," Nana laughed. "We been in the sto' like we havin' a baby ourselves,"

"I'm aware," Sev chuckled. She knew Yasir of all of her daughter's God parents would be the most hands on. She was surprised he hadn't asked to be in the room when Selah was born. "She gon love all'a y'all, I'm so excited fa' y'all to bond wit' my poodie," she pouted.