Chapter 3- You mean nothing to me

Start from the beginning

About 5 minutes later they came. As they entered the door I said "Hello Stefan. Hello Damon" "Alex?" Damon said "The one and only" I smiled "Where's Elena?" Stefan asked "Oh she is safe.... For now. She is with my aunt Rebekah. The person who hates her more than me." "Why are you doing this?" they asked "Well you guys might have heard, my lovely grandmother is trying to kill me. I don't care if my father or anyone dies but I care about me and you see if one of them dies I die" I said. "What does this have to do with Elena?" Stefan asked "Oh don't you know? It was your dear Elena's blood that caused this in the first place. So if you want to save Elena's life I need you to help me stop Esther" I said getting up "Well, the problem is that I can't kill Esther otherwise I would have done it earlier." Damon said "Of course you would do it for her" I said

"No Alex I would do it for you." He said coming closer to me. I walked away from him and continued "OH so you know the witches that released Esther? She is drawing power from their bloodline and that line needs to be broken" "Broken?" Stefan asked "Yes she means killed" Damon said "You want us to kill them?" Stefan said "Oh dear god no, I am not that cruel. You can kill one of them" I said sarcastically. "Why can't you kill them?" Stefan asked "Because I don't know where they are. So you guys have 6 mins after 9 to kill them otherwise I can say goodbye to your precious Elena for you." I said as I started walking out of the door. As I was about to opened the door I was stopped "Alex........ About yesterday......" Damon said as he held my hand "Yesterday what? I guess I have moved on from that Damon and so should you" "But I love you Alex" "And you love her too so, until you figure out what you want I'm afraid we can't be together." I said as I walked out. I cried my way to the grill. As I reached the grill I wiped away my tears I got myself a drink. "Hi!" I heard a voice. It was Caleb. "Oh hi!" "How are you?" "Well let's see. The man who I love is in love with someone else. My grandmother is trying to kill us all. I know that I will die. So you see I'm great." I mocked him "Very funny. Wait Esther is going to kill you?" "Yes." I said as I told him the whole story.

Suddenly I felt a shooting pain in my chest "What's happening?" I said "I don't know" Caleb said as he grabbed me as I was about to fall down. Suddenly the pain stopped. I realized what happened. Someone had daggered one of my uncles or aunt Rebekah and now as we were linked I felt the pain too. Luckily the dagger didn't work on my so I was alive. I realized that it must have been Stefan and Damon's plan and they made Ric do it. "I have to go Caleb" I said as I ran out. I reached to a warehouse where I first peeked to see what was happening. I saw my Father talking to Damon. I used my vampire hearing to hear what was happening "I should have killed you months ago" it was my father "Then do it" Damon said "Still going to stop Esther from killing you." He continued "What did you say about my mother?" my father said.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy?" I rolled my eyes. Could Damon ever stop being sarcastic? It was going to get him killed someday. My father was about to kill Damon "Leave him" I said "We still need him" it was my uncle Elijah. "What did our mother do?" my father asked him. I walked down the stairs to where they were standing "Well Damon you have to tell me where the witches are otherwise I have no problem to tell my aunt to kill Elena" I said "You said we have until 9" Damon said "Well I changed my mind. Where are they Damon?" I took my car and my father, Uncle Elijah, uncle Kol and I drove to the old witch's house. "What is going on with you and Damon?" my father asked me when I was driving. "We broke up." I said as I continued driving.

"We're here." I said as we reached. We walked up to the place where we saw a lot of fire. As we reached there I saw that Uncle Finn and my grandmother were standing inside a circle holding hands/ the circle was surrounded by 6 poles of fire. "Children, come forward" as we walked nearer to the circle the fire rose "That's lovely, we're stuck of here while the favorite son plays sacrificial heir. How pathetic you are" Uncle Kol said. "Be quiet Kol, you're brother knows virtue that you can't imagine." My grandmother said "Whatever you think of us killing your own children will be a notrocity" said Uncle Elijah. "My only regret is that I did not let you all die 1000 years ago" she said.

I was about to cast some magic on my grandmother when she interrupted me "Alexandra dear. You can't cast any spell on me this circle will protect me" she said "Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now mother or ill send you back to hell." my father said. "For a thousand years, I have been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you Elijah with your claimed nobility you're no better. Oh and you Alexandra, you are the biggest monster of all. You claim to be suffered from all of us but you have killed the most heartlessly, lived heartlessly........" "Because you people left me with nothing. You think it was easy for me to live with the fact that my father killed my own mother. I saw her death. I saw every death" I shouted. Suddenly something happened. The fire became more fierce as my grandmother started shouting and chanting "No. sisters do not abandon me." the fire stopped and my grandmother and uncle finn went missing. Where have they gone? Where was my life turning? Was the end actually near?

----------------------------------------
HEY GUYS I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR UPDATING SOOO LATE BUT I HAVE BEEN HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK! I AM NOT KNOWING HOW TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!  MOREOVER MY EXAMS ARE COMING SO YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A MONTH. I AM SO SORRY BUT I PROMISE A NEW UPDATE NEXT MONTH!!!
VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Xoxo.