"It just tastes so good"

Aang raised an eyebrow as Meiluna let out a disappointed sigh. Aang quickly picked up his cup, not wanting to make her upset, and downed half the 'tea' in a swift gulp. Meiluna's eyes sparkled with joy seeing him give her a reluctant smile. Aang desperately held back the urge to throw up as he emptied the contents of his cup into a nearby bush whilst Meiluna had been distracted.

The two of them eventually made their way back to where the others had been seated.

"Thanks for everything guys" Aang spoke appreciatively.

"So, do you feel less stressed?" Katara asked hopefully, "Ready for a good nights sleep?"

"Uh, I kinda think I sorta might slightly feel a little better," Aang answered hesitantly, "Maybe"

"Then our work here is done" Sokka smiled before letting out a yawn and lying back down.

Meiluna moved to lay down on her own sleeping bag, feeling the weight of her eyelids from her exhaustion. Her sleep had become somewhat better, although still irregular and in short bursts, she was grateful that she was able to rest despite it being for a limited amount of time.

To pass her time, she tried to count the number of stars in the sky. It sounded boring, because it was. She did it in hopes of the mindless counting lulling her to sleep.

Meiluna had reached the 145th star when she decided to close her eyes. It was short lived as her eyes instantly shot open at the sound of Aang's screams.

"What happened Aang?" Katara asked worriedly as she rushed over to him.

Meiluna sat up, observing the intense expression on the Avatar's face.

"It's the nightmares," He answered softly, "They just get worse and worse"

"Looks like it's time for another..." Sokka quickly turned around, swiftly putting on his fake beard,

"Therapy session!"

"No, that won't help," Aang shook his head sadly, "Nothing helps, there's only one thing I can do!"

Everyone looked to Aang expectantly, waiting for his solution.

"I'm going to stay awake straight through to the invasion"

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

"Invasion! All aboard for the invasion!" Aang announced as he paced nervously behind Katara.

She stopped her exercises for a moment to approach the Avatar with concern.

"You don't look so good," Katara commented, "You sure you can't just lie down for a little nap?"

"I told you, I can't go back to sleep" Aang reminded her.

"Aang, staying up all night can't be good for you" Katara shook her head.

Aang seemed to have dazed off for a few moments when he started to pucker his lips for a kiss, from no one apparently as he wasn't facing Katara at the moment.

"Aang!" Katara snapped him out of his trance, "I was just saying you should take a nap"

"Oh," Aang quickly turned around to face her, "I guess I kinda drifted off into a daydream"

"What was your dream about?" She asked curiously.

"Uh," Aang's face turned a light pink shade, "Living underwater"