𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Good Jeongguk. Don't be nervous okay. You are a future star."

He smiled and bowed to him. Then he sat behind me.

"Thank you Haneul for cheering."

I showed him thumbs up as he smiled to me. After them, Taehyung and Jimin also performed. I would be lying if I say that they weren't good. They were really good specially Jimin Hyung. We clapped as Jimin Hyung sat beside me after performing. I hugged him as he hugged back.

Then Mr. Son called my name.

"Miss Savage missy now you come."

Okay not exactly my name but I know he was calling me because Duh! I'm the only missy here. I stood up immediately and went in the middle of the room.

"Any song?"

"Why are even asking Mr. Son? When you have to play any song."

He laughed at my backfire and shook his head. He was finding a song to play I was moving on my own but suddenly a pain strike my head. All I could heard a beep sound that time. I put my hand on my head and it got a more and more after time. Then the song started.

I have to dance.

Suddenly pain slow down but didn't went away. I started to move my body when the song started. At first I was doing good as I could hear cheers and claps. I saw Seokjin Hyung showing me thumbs up. I smiled at him while dancing. But then again, pain appeared on my head. I hissed in pain resulting me to trip on the floor badly.

Everyone rushed to me and helped me to stand up. I stood up and dusted my clothes. I saw Taehyung controlling his laugh. I have enough of this brat.

"What's your problem huh? Did you do any better? Don't show your fucking face to me. Shitty brat."

"Kim Haneul No cursing I told you."

Seokjin Hyung immediately pointed me out.

"I'm sorry Hyung."

"No sorry only punishment. When we reach home I'll tell you your punishment."

I nodded.

Then Mr. Son spoke.

"Haneul you need a training as they all are trained. It's okay go to Hoseok and practice till the class get over."

I nodded and bowed to him. I went to Hoseok Hyung and pouted to him as I was so bad today. He just patted my back to cheer me up. Then Jeongguk spoke.

"Haneul don't worry you were good at before. It happens sometimes, it happened to me as well."

I looked at him and smiled. But my smile immediately changed to smirk.

"Little Jeongguk is speaking first to me. Oh my god I can die in peace."

I said while resting the back of my palm on my forehead pretending to be so lucky. He eventually hit my arm playfully making everyone chuckle including me. I'm really happy that he is opening to me.

Then we started doing practice. Hoseok Hyung started teaching me as I was following him. He is strict when he teaches dance. He scolded me couple of times making me shock.

"Hyung this is so not you."

Finally he chuckled.

"I'm just so aggressive when it comes to dance."

I nodded as continued to practice.

━━━━━━∴∗∵∗∴━━━━━━