Game Of Pleasure

THE SECOND GEN.

A game of pleasure is a game of a student. Even the teacher in their school would not stop them. Only the alligators can make the rules. Alligators is their group name, and they are famous playboy and basketball players. They're the sons of wealthy people. The Game of Pleasure is a game that starts with how the alligators pick their contestants. There is a small circle of metal in front of the contestant that consists of a small peper. When they picked "choose", which means they can choose whoever they want to fuck. The price? They were the alligators, and if they chose the name of one of the members, which was the second one, they could do whatever they wanted. If they wanted to kiss, they could kiss. But she can no longer fuck him.

...

Arian was a sweet, innocent girl. She hates Alligators, the group of men who just want to fuck and have fun. But one day, one of the members of alligators, Hushan Leonbird, emailed her. She ignored that message. She hates Alligators.

But she was shocked when Hushan's mother invited her to their Villa Hacienda in province. What would happen when she accepted the invitation and knew that Hushan Leonbird could be there? They would've seen each other, and she hates that idea.