Chapter 29 | Nuzzle

Julian POV

Jaskier nodded before letting out a yawn once again, the tiredness starting to hit him like a truck. He looked to Geralt afterwards, examining him to make sure he was okay with staying up. Surely Geralt would join him if he became too tired. He pulled out his phone, going to his text messages before sending a text to his manager. He knew the hospital had already contacted her as he gave them permission to. Perhaps he could've given Geralt as his second person to be notified if anything were to happen but then again, it shouldn't matter all too much. Jaskier let out a small sigh as he decided not to text his manager, surely she would know from the hospital and such and he really couldn't be bothered dealing with a phone call which usually followed him texting her.

He slid his phone back into his pocket, sliding off of the chair and balancing against the clean island. As soon as he was stable he pushed the chair back under the island before hopping lightly towards his bedroom, he really couldn't be bothered putting too much effort into the hops but there needed to be unless he wished to faceplant onto the carpeted floor. He looked to Geralt and gave him a small smile before continuing into his room. He shut the door over half way, allowing it to remain open in case anything were to happen. It was a good day mentally for Jaskier thankfully, he preferred to have a nice last day. He only hoped when he woke up that he would be the same. He stripped his dark blue shirt off, letting it hang lazily half on and half off the bed. He gently undid the ties on his pants as he leant against a wall for balance, his foot hovering slightly off of the ground as he felt it start to pulse lightly. Probably from the relief of pressure he concluded.

Once his ties were loose he slipped down his pants which was, not going to lie, a bit of a mission to to their tightness but he most definitely had been in worse. He hopped towards the bed, black underwear which hugged his lower half along with miss match socks on, the darker blue on his left and the black in his right. He moved to the bed, sliding the very fluffy duvet to the side slightly before crawling his way into it so he was snug, only his shoulder blades and head poking out as he let the duvet hang around his mid abdomen.

He layed for around two minutes. Eyes closed on his stomach taking deep breaths to try ease himself into sleep which dispute his tiredness, was definitely doing absolutely nothing to help at all. Instead he lifted his arms up and bent them so his hands rested together under his chin.

He normally would sleep completely naked but if Geralt needed to come in for any reason then he'd rather be a little bit decent. Just a little. He wasn't sure if he could bring himself to sleep fully naked again, not after waking up to the feeling of sticky warm substance landing on his body. Jaskier shivered lightly at the thought as he lifted his head and looked around his room a little. He felt safe knowing that Geralt was around yes, but not having him next to him made him feel a little tense. If he stayed like this then he definitely was not going to be able to sleep.

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, trying to stop his mind from jumping from Ciri to the hospital to Geralt to that night to his father to Leon, mainly because the subjects had all been brung up recently so his mind automatically went to them.

He let ten minutes pass... Then twenty..and at thirty he got fed up and sighed, he pulled off the duvet covers. He spared a glance at his pants before shrugging, Geralt wouldn't care would he? He shouldn't do. With that in mind Jaskier rolled off the bed and hopped towards his bedroom door, his foot no longer pulsing which was a dman nice feeling that's for sure.

He opened his door up slightly wider as he leaned his back against the frame of his door. "Geralt?" he asked lightly, hoping that he would come to him so that he wouldn't have to drag himself over the house. Plus he didn't know where Geralt was and didn't want to aimlessly walk around and risk injuring his foot further before tonight.