𝓒𝓗 28: 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼...

Blood, blood everywhere. It wasn't just some spilled blood from a random victim, oh heaven's no. It was the blood of the only one who loved him. The one that didn't see him as a monster, who stood by his side even if he never uttered a word. Someone who proved that he still had human emotions, emotions like love. The same person who is in his arms, knife lodged deep into her torso, and blood spilling out from the wound. Her body not disintegrating, implying that this was for real this time around.

Lara didn't move, she stayed in her spot, fully aware on what's gonna happen next. Of course the TV god would never let someone off the hook so easily. She succumbed to her fate, taking the knife head on, going against Michael's wishes. Now he's holding her body, her blood stained hand on his mask, him holding it in his calloused hand in return. He wondered why, was she stupid? She could've ran but she smiled at him, even as he plunged his knife into her. His gaze was heavy, Lara feeling like she's been exposed; He killed her so many times, yet why does this feel so, so different?

He gingerly holds her as he drags her against his chest, wary of the knife sticking out. Lara couldn't help but softly cry, she couldn't contain herself anymore "I won't come back this time". "W..y." a raspy, but deep and somewhat broken voice spoke, making Lara as still as a rock. He then pulled his mask off, making Lara's eyes widen. He never talked, let alone make her see his face. Shaggy brown hair framing his face, his blinded eye was a milky blue color while the other cold, yet vibrant, and his scars being noticeable from his neck. Now this was the ultimate act to prove his love for her.

Lara coughed, blood dripping from her mouth. It was getting harder to breathe, Michael finally said a word, he actually spoke, something she thought would never see the light of day. "I.." Michael spoke up again, voice cracking mid-sentence, causing Lara to stare at him lovingly for the last time. "I-i... I love you." Lara smiled gently, tears streaking her face as she curled into his chest, hands clutching him tightly, staining his coveralls. "I love you too." She replied knowing fully well that this was it. She pulled him into a kiss, a long passionate one stealing her last breath. Michael poured all his remaining emotions into that kiss, Lara doing the same before her body went completely limp.

Now he is truly emotionless

The machete that was used to cut wood, flowers, and provide protection ended up hurting the one it was supposed to care for, the girl in front him with her arms wide open for a loving embrace. Jason let go of his grasp on his machete as it was lodged in between Kennedy's ribs, staining the Dahlia flower crown she was wearing in a dark red color. He was struck with grief as her body didn't disintegrate but fell, he immediately grabbed her and laid her gently on the ground filled with blood stained flowers. No, please, this can't be happening again. He lost everyone he cared about, his mother, now her... Kennedy coughed up large amounts of blood, yet her smile was still as big and evident as ever.

She'll come back right, she always does. "Jay, I don't think I'll come back this time. I am so sorry... For breaking my promise..." Kennedy uttered as more blood escaped her mouth, splattering onto Jason's mask. He decided to take it off, if this was going to be the last time, he'll see her face for the last time with his own eyes. He cradled her, putting her head in the crook of his neck, tears blurrying his vision. Kennedy grabbed his face gently, staring into his eyes as she said, "I will always love you...", giving him a swift kiss.

Jason froze as her lips collided with his. Before he could react, her body went cold and her hand on his face limply drooped down. This absolutely tore him apart... He wailed, an estranged howl at this loss, his vocal chords giving up on him after years of neglect. The flowers crowns and nearby flowers all coated with her blood, a reminder of this horrendous deed he had committed.

He really is a monster like they said...

She laid there, four significant, elongated slashes going up all the way down her chest. Blood being spilt on the floor as Sera held onto Freddy's glove. He snapped out of his haze only for him to see this brutal display, what's left of his heart shattering at the sight. Slow dance music played on the speakers of the skating rink, setting the perfect scene for Sera to finally say goodbye. Her eyes watered as Freddy just stared at her with a wide eyed expression, him having flashbacks from when he killed his wife, "please not again". He held onto her close, her blood spreading onto him as he took the glove off slowly and intertwined his hand with hers. "I'm a fucking idiot...." Freddy spewed, choking back some tears, trying to stay strong while Sera was barely clinging onto life.