Just as that was happening, Zero aimed his gun for his forehead.

Zero doesn't shoot.

Something moves in his arms, and he looks down with shaking eyes, watching as Hiro stares back.

They're blue. 

Both of them.

Rido grabs Yuki's hands and twist them, knocking her backwards. Artemis falls out of her hands, and she yells as she falls.

She's quick to stand, a painful frown on her face. Rido tries to grab him, but Yuki knocks into him with all her might.

They both fall and take a tumble.

She looks over to the Hunter.

"Hiro." Zero smiles weakly.

Hiro is still for a few seconds when he looks up. Brown hair was then touching silver, barely any space between them as Zero's eyes never moved from the life on Hiro's face.

"Are you alright?"

Yuki watches with tearful eyes, smiling before her eyes go wide.

Rido slams her into the ground.She feels her ahead spinning.

"Zero, look out!" She screams.

He looks at Yuki, expecting to find Rido ready to pounce. He's still next to Yuki, what does she-

Zero frowned, unable to move. He struggled against the control, a grunt leaving him as Hiro smiled.

Zero watched as the buttons of his shirt were unclipped, Hiro pushing his collar down.

Zero grit his teeth as fangs punctured his skin. He felt his blood being taken, flowing into Hiro's mouth and down his throat.

And strangely enough, it was gentle. It was like a stinging kiss, a shock to his neck. It hurt, but it wasn't painful.

Hiro was...

Hiro was being careful. His fangs were gentle, his lips soft against his skin.

Zero scoffed, frowning deeply.

He wished it hurt. He didn't need the softness but the pain to fuel his anger.

He doesn't stop when Zero struggled to hold him, getting weaker.

Yuki grabs Artemis and races toward Zero, pulling Hiro out of his arms and moving him away.

Zero drops to his knees, gripping his throat. He looks at Hiro, who stares back like a hungry wolf, blood running down his chin.

It's a haunting image.

"Hiro..." Zero wheezes out.

He feels tired, like his body had been sunken in water, the pressure too much to bare.

Yuki makes her way over to him. She catches him before he can tip over. They lock eyes, confusion terrifying them both.

Hiro watches with intense eyes, as if he were sizing them both up.

He looked annoyed.

Rido claps, his hands filling the silence.

"Oh no, are you hungry, Hiro? Has the curse awakened your greed?" He walks towards Hiro, who stands up and watches him get closer.

"...Rido." He says carelessly.

Death is in the air, and Yuki tenses as she helps Zero stand.

"We have to get out of here..." Yuki whispers to Zero. "They're going to fight eachother!" She tells him. It was like watching two lions fight over food.

It was them.

She didn't want them to be next.

He's reluctant to listen, lavender eyes stuck on Hiro. It was like he couldn't believe what happened.

Yuki leads him away, carefully helping Zero to the staircase inside.

Hiro's eyes never left them. He did not move, though. He wouldn't risk Rido attacking or being distracted.

He'd let them go for now.

He just needed to take care of something first.

A/N: BLOOPERS

She flips off him and strikes again.

Zero looks down at Hiro, eyebrows furrowing. Bloody Rose is quiet in his hands before he aims at Rido, bullets zipping past the older Vampire.

Rido watches as they both try to corner him, a smile growing on his face at the mere sight of it.

Hiro immediately wakes up, appearing being Yuki.

She doesn't bother turning around, panicking.

With a smirk, he pulls a sibling move.

"I'm. Telling. Kaname."

Yuki is HORRIFIED.

Rido sighs, shaking his head. "Classic."

Zero facepalms.

__________

*GUESS WHO's BAK? BACK Again?!

It's Hiro.

Lol.

Tell a friend and comment and like and comment. Yes, I am shamelessly plugging myself.
__________

Hiro: Do you ever question your story? Like-they're related.

Me: I know. I know. Plz. It's why I take so long, man.

Hiro: Whatever, I get laid either way.

Me: ...I wasn't going that far. ✋🏾😮‍💨

Hiro: ☺️ You should've. I had fun.

Me: 🤮 BROO

Zero: Vampire B.S.

Kaito: Absolute fuckery. They probably grew up in Alabama.

Kaito and Zero: 🤝

Yogari: Zero, you like a Vampire. *points to Hiro* That one.

Me: AND you a Hunter!!

Kaito: 😬