seven - zane the zoomer

I hopped into the back of the car and expecting to just chill and not have to do anymore work.

"Hazel what are you doing?" Okoye asked while Nakia drove quickly down the road.

"Uh, Relaxing?" I asked while opening my bag and putting on leggings under my dress and putting on some running shoes. You never know.

"Shuri sent a motorcycle, It's parked ahead. Be ready to roll out." Okoye handed me keys to the motorcycle.

"How is that safe?" I asked while also putting on a jacket and putting my hair up. If I'm gonna ride a motorcycle then I don't wanna get cold.

"It's not, good luck." Nakia said while her eyes darted back and forth.

I opened my car door and rolled out, My back hit the road harshly but I shook it off and darted down the road. My new motorcycle is right down this ally.

I spotted it and grabbed the helmet. "Hello new buddy, Your name shall be Zane the zoomer." I said while petting my new bike.

"Hazel, focus." Okoye said with an annoyed tone.

I put my helmet on and started up the bike. Oh yeah this is nice.

I shot off instantly, the bike was much faster then any that I've ridden before. I kinda struggled hanging on for a bit but I got used to it after a few seconds.

"Peel off and get the vehicles on the right." T'challa said as I made a quick turn and almost ran into a building. Jesus.

"If these guys shoot at me I'm done for." I squealed as I started hearing gunshots.

"You have powers, use them." T'challa said as I noticed him turning the car with his claws. Now that's cool.

Well for one thing I never can use them in midair while moving fast like this. I have to be stationary or...I can create a barrier onto the front of my motorcycle.

I swerved to miss an either dead or alive bad guy laying in the road. I hope he's okay- WOAH I almost lost my balance as more bullets were being shot in my direction.

I put my left hand out and froze my entire front. This better work or I'm going to heaven.

Wait do I go to heaven? I mean I have killed....only bad guys though in the means of self defense.

The bullets hit the ice but I kept refreezing it so it wouldn't be weak. I know if I keep doing this I will end up getting tired and probably pass out knowing my luck.

I looked ahead of the SUV that was shooting me, they're going to head into a small and short tunnel. Now that's my chance.

I put my hand to the right of my body and tried the best to cover myself incase I were to get shot at. I really don't want to have a bullet wound right now.

The second the SUV entered the tunnel I sped up and went around, the motorcycle wheels went up against the side and I forced my hand out and hit the driver with a huge block of ice. I love making shapes like a kindergartner and then proceeding to knock people out.

The SUV halted and I stopped my bike then hopped off. There's three other men inside and they can very well just switch drivers so I have to stop that.

The second one of them stepped out I used my foot to kick his shin and I disarmed him.

I just have a principle called knock them suckers out. Always works in my book.

The second came up behind me and I grabbed his arm, flipped him over on top of the other guy and pinned him.

"Sorry guys, you're not invited to this party." I used both my arms to knock them out.

"Hands up!" I heard the third and final guy say.

I threw my hands up in fake fear. "Oh please. I beg you, don't shoot me!" I turned around and looked scared.

He pointed the gun at my temple.

"Well, that's just too easy and I'm wearing a helmet." I grabbed the gun in a swift motion, his finger pulled the trigger but I already had it pointed towards the ground.

He put his own hands up and quickly backed up before running off in fear. "Yeah! I'll tell your mother about this!" I cupped my gloved hands over my mouth.

Haha, I don't even know his mother. I hopped on my bike and sped off, "Okay guys where are you at now?"

Another SUV pulled up but the window was rolled down and I saw it was Ross, this bastard again? "Why don't you hop in?" he yelled as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Nope!" I quickly sped away and towards the area where T'Challa has stopped Klaue.

When I hopped off T'Challa had his claws out, ready to end his life. Oh.

"Did you think we would forget?" T'challa yelled with fury his this voice.

Klaue laughed and that made T'challa more angry. "Look at me murderer ! Where did you get this weapon?"

"You savages didn't deserve it." Klaue spoke as he was on the ground and then T'challa hurriedly pushed his up against the wrecked vehicle.

People around were watching and I crossed my arms. T'challa shouldn't kill Klaus but he damn well deserves it.

"Oh, mercy! King, mercy...." Klaue had fear in his eyes.

"Every breath you take is mercy from me." T'challa's voice turned dark and I finally stepped up a bit.

"Stop, There's people around." I glanced around at the shocked faces.

Nakia and Okoye finally ran up. "The world watches." Okoye said in Xhosa.

T'challa kept his hand on Klaue's throat and looked around.

"Come on guys, let's go huh?" Ross was in his SUV, wanting to get out of the public eye.

I nodded and removed my helmet. I heard a few people say my name but I just rolled my eyes and opened Ross's SUV door.

I just need to be back in Wakanda now.

THIRD PERSON POV

A pair of eye that belonged to a young blonde squinted as she watched the infamous Hazel Rogers hop into the SUV along with her new buddies.

She was crouched down for a bit as they drove off but she stood up and walked towards the ladder that would get her off the roof.

"Well that went well." She said as her own new buddies were in the ally waiting in a van.

"See anything?" A man asked, he was in his armor and seemed ready to fight. A chain that held a ring was around his neck.

"Just Klaue being taken by the wakandans, and Hazel Rogers."

"It's all in the plan." He nodded.

"Remember Erik, She's mine and whatever you plan on doing, she remains untouched." The blonde started to load her gun.

"We already established this Masha." He shook his head.

"Just being clear." Masha stepped around and whispered to herself. "You're an idiot Rogers and you're gonna get yourself killed."

Oooooh who's masha? well you'll find out in the next chapter or so, some huge twists are coming.