Chapter 8 Fall

After driving around for an hour you couldn't find any street with an O in it.
You decided to take this old back road near a church. After driving down for 10 minutes you saw a sign.
"Oliver street." It read. Your mind flashed back to the sign the day the house burned. The sign was fine, but it was brushed with red light.

Your mind flashed back.
"Pull it together." You told yourself as you drove farther down the street. A couple houses down there was an empty lot, with pale short grass growing in threw worn down charred dirt. And rock.

Your mind quickly blew back to the day, you saw it burn, the flames dancing and crackling threw the air.
Screams of panic rang threw everything and your face remained expressionless and damp. Your skin felt hot and almost sun burnt.
"Stop it!!" You screamed and shook your head well holding your eyes close.

The vision desolated.

You looked around as you got out of the car and stood in the middle of the dusty lot.
You kicked the dirt ground.

A note, you had to find a note..

You looked around as the grass filled outskirts of the lot.

Nothing.

You looked back down and saw something white barely visible in the soil.
You bent down and retrieved the parchment from the ground.

It's a letter..

You opened it quickly by ripping its wax seal wide open.

It read:

"From a place where people lay to rest,
You'll find me above the healing nest.

On top of concrete slab where I continue to Rome
Do hurry love, soon you will be home."

You thought of many things, trying to connect the dots.
Healing nest... Lay at rest... Concrete slab...
Healing... Rest... Like a hospital?
Barts hospital.
The closes one from here.

You began to run to the car and jumped in. You where excited to see him, games where fun, but you needed him.

You arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later.

But when you got there a crowed of people where gathered around everything, people rushing, medical doctors outside. All of this, you had no idea what was going on.

"What going on??" You asked a man who was standing near by.

"Oh, some guy just jumped off the building, rather sad isn't it, wonder what got to him." He replied.

You wondered who it could be, you where a little afraid at the fact that it could be Jim.

You pushed past the people and saw a glimpse of the body.

Wait... You knew that look, you knew those cloths.. That hair...

You mind went back to when you where attacked.. You saw gun shots, blood, Jim screaming.
You saw the men holding you then pushing you down.

You shook your head and shivered.
No
Don't think of that..

You looked away and entered the hospital doors.

you approached the lady at the front desk.

"Hello," she said.

"Yes hi, um is there a James moriarty inlisted here?" You asked looking around.

She flipped threw some pages and changed some rather weird thinking expressions.

"No I'm sorry, I don't believe we do." She replied.

You nodded and looked around again.

You went to a chair and pulled the letter back out as you took a seat.

Concrete slab??
You questioned.. You thought and thought intell your mind drifted to the walls.. They where concrete.

But it can't be the walls.. You noticed before you had entered the building that the roof and the walls where all concrete and rock.

The roof.

You decided you would go up there, you took multiple stairs, pasting people who looked at you suspiciously and glares.

Finally you arrived at the door to the roof.

You opened it, your heart sank...

The roof was empty the only contents it contained was air.
you walked to where you barly saw something..

On the ground in front of you.
Layed a shimmering pool of blood.. Beside the blood was a letter.

You opened it and read it.
" I'm sorry to say, but you must wait tell I may return..

I hope my game has helped you learn,

Forgive me for making you feel such pain.

But my actions where not in vein

When you find the letter later that I shall send

Meet me in this place so that our love can mend

Goodbye my darling, I'm dead to you all.

That is tell you can find me, let's wait tell the fall."