I walked out not muttering another word and make haste to get home.

 (Time skip again!Yes yes I know,sorry,sorry but when he gets there)

 "PINE TREE!I'M HOME DARLING!"I called out, but the only thing that seemed to give me a response was a clock ringing around the halls marking it to be 12 O' clock.I walked the giant halls to the dining room only to be greeted by dimly lit candles,a cold dinner plate probably,and a chair that was obviously pushed out roughly...and it was pine tree's seat...Shit I messed up..

 "Pinetree...?Darling?Dollface?Muffin?Where are you?"I checked the music room,library,dungeons in case he was working,the toppest room in the tower but he wasn't in any of those places..Which I find odd because he always comes here when he's upset and in all honesty I always find him here whenever I do something..

 I continue my search 'till I see one of our maids azrael sweeping a statue.

 "Azrael!Oh thank heavens you're here!Have you happened to see pinetree anywhere?I can't seem to find him.

 "Oh nononono...Y-you weren't suppose to be home till later!Oh no..no.NO!"She ran off crying like a bloody banshee.What on earth...?Look I know we don't get along and I'm intimidating, but I didn't think I was THAT scary...I quickly took off after her only to see her banging on a door..?wait a damn minute...That's me and Pinetrees bedroom!

 "MASTER MASON!MASTER MASON!QUICKLY-"I slip my hand over her and growl down at her as she stopped squirming.

 Pinetree quickly called back to the maid with worry laced in his tone, "Azrael!Is everything alright!?"

 I quickly copy her voice(In this AU vampires have the ability to imitate people's voices to lure people towards them)and answer back, "Ah yes Master Mason!It was a false alarm,my apologies!"

 He replied with a short 'ok' and I started to question the maid.

 "Alright Azrael .TALK!What is pinetree trying to hide,and why are you helping him!?"I growled out her name to 'encourage' her to talk.

 "M-Master M-Mason a-asked to be alone,so I had to w-warn him you were h-home so that he may lock the d-door"She whimpered out.That doesn't make sense...If pinetree wanted to be alone,he would have gone to one of his secret spots around the castle,not hole himself up in our room.

 "LIAR!Tell me the truth no-!"Before I could continue investigating the maid,I heard something.I almost forgot the sound because it's been so long,but I recognized it quickly after hearing a few more of the sounds spill out into the hallway.

 That was MY pinetree moaning.

 But oh nonono.He wasn't just moaning.He was moaning out ANOTHER'S NAME!

 I feel my form heat up and turn red as the maid ran away in pure fear of what was about to come and she was right to run.

 "PINETREE!"I barged into the room yelling his name making the room shake a little.I saw pinetree having sex with our butler Marshall...Pinetree moaned directly into his ear as he raked his hands down his back and Marshall kept thrusting into MY pinetree. Marshall quickly stopped and looked back in fear to see me standing in the room completely red.Dipper gasped as he saw me and the two quickly separated,trying to cover themselves with the blanket as they sputtered nonsense.

 "B-bill!?You weren't suppose to be back till later!"My lover panted out probably out of breath since he did just have someone elses dick inside of HIM.

 "Well I came home early to see MY husband.Turns out I come home to see another MAN SCREWING MY HUSBAND!Care to explain Mason?"I growled out as I saw pinetree sigh and slowly get dressed.