Summer Madness Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about this, Ryan, but I have strict orders to kill you on sight.," Astolfo said with a smile. "I'll try make your death as quick and painless as possible. Now, if you would just hold still..."

"Yeah...no.," the brown haired boy said as he began to run away as the pink haired trap chased after him shooting at him. "Who gave you orders to kill me?! Why am I here?"

"Umm...I don't know really. I was told to kill you by the guy in the black coat.," the Knight said. "Now, stop resisting and let me kill you!"

"Again, no!," Ryan yelled as he continued to evade the servant, but he kept getting cut from high pressure attacks.

Eventually, Astolfo cornered him at Mordred's statue as the boy breathed heavily from his wounds and exhaustion while the pink haired boy pointed the barrel his water gun at the master's head. "What's wrong? Giving up already? I thought you were stronger than this...I guess without your servants, you're nothing special."

"Oh shut up...," Ryan breathed out in pain.

"You know, I going to offer to make out with you before you die, but now I'm just going to ki—," Astolfo said before suddenly getting sent flying as he got punched a familiar purple haired Saint. "Looks like I'm blasting off again!!!"

"Thank god...death by Astolfo is the worst thing that could have happened to me.," the brown haired boy said as he turned to his savior.

"You're welcome, Master," Summer Saint Martha said as she moved towards him and healed him

"You're welcome, Master," Summer Saint Martha said as she moved towards him and healed him. "There...you're back to normal. So...do you know why we are here on this island again?"

"Umm..not really.," the boy admitted. "I just woke up on the beach and the next thing I know Astolfo is trying to kill me."

"Lucky for you, we got here in time.," another familiar voice said causing the boy to turned around before getting hug tackled by a familiar kouhai.

"Senpai!!! I'm so glad that you're ok!!," Mashu exclaimed with tears in eyes

"Senpai!!! I'm so glad that you're ok!!," Mashu exclaimed with tears in eyes. "I was so worried!"

"I'm ok, Mashu...it was just Astolfo.," Ryan said with a smile.

"Didn't he just almost kill you?," Martha questioned with her eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me! I was trying to talk to our master here," Summer Scathach exclaimed slightly annoyed

"Excuse me! I was trying to talk to our master here," Summer Scathach exclaimed slightly annoyed. "We need to figure out what's going on here."

"Scathach is right.," the brown haired boy said as he turned to his teacher. "So what do you all know?"

The Queen of the Land of Shadow sighed. "It seems that for someone strange reason, someone has recreated the Irregular Singularity from one year and had repurposed
Piggie Island to serv—"

"Wait, Piggie Island?," Ryan asked. "Who named it that?!"

"Mordred.," Mashu and Martha said in unison.

The Assassin class servant just rolled her eyes. "Anyways, the island has been repurposed to serve a mysterious enemy who has summoned summer servants both old and new. While we don't know who they are, their objective is clear: to kill you."

"It has to be a rouge demon God pillar.," Mashu suggested. "They have been trying to get revenge on Senpai all year for defeating Goetia."

"I don't know about that.," the master said causing the girls turn their attention towards him. "When Astolfo was trying to kill me, he mentioned a guy in a black coat ordered to kill. Whether he's a demon god pillar or not, he's definitely an enemy."

"Well, at least we know something about the enemy.," the Ruler class servant said. "It's not much, but we at least know something."

"We should try to contact Chaldea to try to get reinforcements.," Ryan suggested. "The more servants we have here the better."

"Umm...about that.," Mashu said nervously. "We can't get it contact with Chaldea. I tried to call them when I first woke up, but something here on this island is keeping us from contacting Da Vinci and the others. We're on our here."

"Well....that's great.," the brown haired boy stated sarcastically. "So this is more like a Pseudo Singularity then."

"Whatever the case, we need to get moving.," Scathach stated. "We have stayed here too long and I can fee multiple enemies servants heading in our direction. If we want any chance of defeating this man in black, we need to evade his allies for now until we get a better understanding of what is going on here."

"Scathach's right. We need to move!," the master said as he and his three servants got up and began to move as the enemy servants began to move on their location.

Meanwhile...

From a penthouse suite in the city district of Piggie Island, the man in the black coat was suiting on a couch eating chips while playing video games. Hopefully, everything was going to plan and Astolfo had killed Ryan.

Suddenly, said servant crashed in from a window and landed right in front of him with a black eye. "Umm hey boss...how are you today?"

The man just groaned. "I'm guessing you failed..."

"Yeah...Martha sent me flying.," Astolfo admitted nervously.

"Well...you can't win them all. Lucky for you, I sent the Love-Sick girls after him in case you failed.," the man said as he went back to playing his game.

"So...what do you want me to do now?," the Rider turned Archer class servant asked.

"You can help your master with her plans for now.," the man said casually. "Just remember that in the end, it will be my plan that will succeed in the end."

"Ok Boss!," Astolfo said he skipped his way out of the room completely ignoring the shards of glass in his body and the trail of blood he was leaving the floor.

The man in black paused for a moment as he looked at the mess in the floor. "It's hard to find good help these days...well, beggars can't be choosers. I have to work with what I got and either way....the game has began."

That's when he realized something terrible. "Crap! I forgot to pause my game!"

To be Continued.....