.: 3 :.

I sat upside down on the couch. Nightmare walked into the room and sat next to me. 

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Nightmare asked. I looked at him sort of annoyed. I closed my eyes.

"I'm bored, I don't know what to do. I'm tired of sitting in my room, and I'm not in the mood to play music." 

"Well, we could go somewhere if you like." Nightmare replied.

I opened my eyes and got excited. Maybe he could take us to the beach! I sat upright.

"Could we go to the beach? I haven't been in forever!" I said excitedly.

Nightmare laughed. I haven't actually seen him laugh or show a genuine smile before. It's cute. I blushed, but not enough for him to notice. 

"Sure. It's a plan. I'll go tell everybody else to put on theirs swimming trunks." Nightmare got up.

"Wait! Could you teleport me to my room?" I said with a '=v=' face. He grabbed my hand and teleported us to my room. "Thanks," I said.

"No problem," Nightmare replied. 

I changed into a white-to-black ombre bathing suit. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs, as the skeletons taught me the way around the castle. I'm still getting better, but I don't know the whole castle, I usually only need to go to my room or to the kitchen or living room.

I walked into the living room, as that's where Nightmare said he would bring everybody.